Chapter 32 After all, he is your nominal husband

Ling Yi went to Dr. Zhao's office to take seven alprazolam tablets.

  Doctor Zhao didn't dare to give Ling Yi too much: "One tablet a day, if you feel sleepy one day, don't take it, and come back to me next week to get it—of course, I hope you'd better not continue to take it."

  In fact, this sentence is complete nonsense. Although Dr. Zhao is not a psychiatrist, he knows that there are few people who take sleeping pills at night and suddenly sleep better.

  Many things have dependencies.

  Ling Yi smiled slightly: "Thank you."

  Dr. Zhao has always had a question in his mind, he really wanted to ask it but he didn't know how to ask it: "Xiao Yi, do you like Feng Chu more?"

  Ling Yi said naturally: "I have always liked it."

  "I'm talking about the kind of liking, the kind of falling in love," Dr. Zhao explained, "If you really like him, maybe you can talk to him about some things hidden in your heart. Talking about it properly will only benefit you and not harm you. .”

  Ling Yi has never been in a relationship, and the first love affair seems to have nothing to do with him. He didn't like anyone when he was studying, and he didn't have any secret or explicit love. In addition, he didn't seem to have anyone in love around him, so he didn't have a clear perception in this regard. .

  Dr. Zhao had a vague understanding.

  "Forget it, no matter what you like, as long as you are willing to get close to him." Doctor Zhao sighed, "A healthy intimacy is also good for you, you can get in touch and communicate more appropriately. Feng Chu likes you very much, you don't have to Worried about causing trouble to him, what are you worried about after you have obtained your certificates?"

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay."

  Dr. Zhao knew that his words carried certain weight in Ling Yi's heart, although he might not follow them completely, Ling Yi would follow some basic suggestions.

  Dr. Zhao still has something to say.

  He was also embarrassed to tell Ling Yi.

  It is an obvious fact that Ling Yi and Feng Chu have no sex life. If there is, the two of them may be more intimate when they stand together, rather than what they are now. Now Dr. Zhao thinks that Ling Yi is not in love, and has no love at all. Thinking of another possibility between him and Feng Chu.

  Ling Yi was blind and didn't know what Feng Chu looked like. It seemed normal that he hadn't been moved.

  But what Dr. Zhao wants to say is that if there is a proper sex life, Ling Yi's insomnia may be relieved, or Ling Yi's attention may be diverted to other areas.

  Young boys in this age group are full of energy.

  But Ling Yi is approachable on the surface, but in fact it is difficult to get into his heart. If you understand Ling Yi, you will know that Ling Yi is actually a very abstinent person. Dr. Zhao also took a lot of effort to gain Ling Yi's trust.

  Doctor Zhao is not good at talking about this topic with Ling Yi, he thought it is better to find a time to talk to Feng Chu, and let Feng Chu take the initiative in this matter.

  …

  The car just drove into Feng's house, when the servants in the garden saw Chu Manwen's high-heeled shoes sticking out of the car and stepping on the grass, they instantly became nervous, and hurriedly sent a message secretly, "Mrs. Chu is here" "Tell the housekeeper, Mrs. Chu is here." ".