Chapter 4 Is it gay to only like one man?

Ling Yi's expression was blank for a moment.

  He thought for a while: "Dr. Zhao suggested that I drink a little wine. He said that drinking is good for blood circulation."

  "Yesterday I called Dr. Zhao." Feng Chu broke Ling Yi's lie unceremoniously, "He said you can't drink alcohol, drink too strong tea, let alone eat spicy food."

  "But..." Ling Yi hooked his lips helplessly, "I only have one sip, and it's a very small sip, can't I?"

  Feng Chu took the bottle of green plum wine away: "One of the nurses' jobs is to supervise you and let you recuperate according to the doctor's advice."

  Ling Yi's hands were empty, and his heart was also empty.

  Feng Chu actually had a very subtle feeling in his heart. Looking at Ling Yi's blank expression, he felt as if he had bullied him.

  Ling Yi's fluffy and thick hair hangs down the side of his face, and the curve of his chin is extraordinarily delicate and beautiful, even a little pitiful. Normal men and women would probably agree softly to his plea.

  Feng Chu didn't want to bully the children, he took a deep breath, Ling Yi was only nineteen years old, it's normal to be ignorant, and it's normal to have no self-control.

  It is because you are young that you need someone to supervise you, right?

  "I'll go back and check the information, and then consult Dr. Zhao to see how much alcohol you can drink," Feng Chu said in a low voice, as calm as a cello, "Before that, I will keep this bottle of wine for you, Ling Yi, We'll meet again in two days."

  After Feng Chu went back, he did check the relevant information, and even called Dr. Zhao to ask.

  Dr. Zhao was having dinner, and was shocked when he received Feng Chu's call.

  He was even more shocked when he heard Feng Chu ask himself a question.

  Hmm... Is this the question that the big boss who manages a lot of things wants to ask?

  Dr. Zhao hesitated: "Yes, but you can't drink strong alcohol, no more than twice a week. The reason why it is completely prohibited is that Mr. Ling can't control himself. Mr. Ling's previous doctor told me that he had a history of excessive drinking before he lost his sight. sent to the hospital."

  Feng Chu found it ridiculous: "He was 18 years old when he lost his sight, did he suffer from alcoholism before he lost his sight?"

  "Mr. Ling has very serious psychological problems, and has suffered from anorexia. He is now forbidden to drink alcohol, coffee, and tea, but Mr. Ling can't quit tea, so he can only quit alcohol and coffee."

  Dr. Zhao said seriously, "Mr. Feng, if you just want to experience what it's like to be a nurse, I suggest you find someone else. Such an experience may not matter to you, but it is related to the patient's future. And Mr. Ling's previous nurse You are on call 24 hours in a nursing home, you are not fit to take care of patients."

  Nurse Deng is going through the resignation process. Although Dean Zhou acquiesced that Feng Chu came here to see Ling Yi, in order to avoid accidents, there are other nurses on Ling Yi's floor.

  After hanging up the phone, Feng Chu rubbed his eyebrows for a long time.

  Chen Qian called again: "President Feng, let's go racing together tonight, can you lend me the car in your garage?"

  Although Feng Chu was not interested in emeralds and diamonds, the birthday gifts he prepared for the old lady were all for his assistant to find a way to choose the right one. But he likes to collect luxury cars and watches, and many of the luxury cars in the garage are the only ones in the world.