Chapter 5 I don't know what texture it will be when pinched

Ling Yi sat down.

  The nurse brought Ling Yi's breakfast. Today's breakfast is soy milk, egg rolls, corn and cucumber. The nurse carefully reminded Ling Yi where the soy milk is: "The soy milk is slightly hot. It may be more appropriate to let it cool down. Mr. Ling, be careful Got burned."

She deliberately led Ling Yi to the place by the window because it was far away from Liu Tai's place, if Liu Tai wanted to go out, he would definitely not pass by here.

  When the nurse left, Ling Yi took a soy milk cup and drank it slowly.

  Liu Tai quickly finished eating everything, and he walked straight in the direction of Ling Yi.

  The nurse in the restaurant sensed something was wrong and was about to stop him, but Liu Tai had already walked over. He swept the plate in front of Ling Yi to the ground, and accidentally stabbed Ling Yi's soybean milk cup with his elbow.

  Ling Yi couldn't see anything, but felt the slightly hot soy milk splashed on his neck, and fell into the clothes along the way, sticking to his skin wetly, sticky and uncomfortable.

  The nurse hurried over to stop Liu Tai: "Mr. Liu, please leave the restaurant."

  Liu Tai gave a "tsk" sound: "Do you know who I am?"

  "Mr. Liu, if you don't leave, I'll ask security to come over."

  Liu Tai didn't want to make things big, he just wanted to teach this little boy a lesson.

  These years, Liu Tai has always been praised wherever he goes, and there are countless people who want to be his women even if they break their heads. He has been brainwashed by sweet words for a long time, so that Liu Tai's self-esteem is very high, and he really feels that he is a master.

  That day when he was ridiculed for looking like a toad, Liu Tai's lungs would explode. If it wasn't for the fact that the girl's uncle is the mayor, Liu Tai really wanted to slap that girl.

  He couldn't vent his anger on those who mocked him, so he had to vent it on Ling Yi.

  Who made Ling Yi be compared with himself by that girl?

  Liu Tai has inquired, Ling Yi is not a local, he seems to be from City C, Ling Yi's family has some money, but Ling's family can't reach Province A. What's more, Ling Yi was left alone in this nursing home, alone and unattended, without even a bodyguard around him, so he must be unwelcome in Ling's family.

  Persimmons have to be pinched softly. If Liu Tai can't pinch the girl with the mayor's uncle, can he still pinch Ling Yi?

  The nurse took a towel and wiped Ling Yi's clothes: "Mr. Ling, I will take you back to your room. You can change your clothes and I will take them for dry cleaning. Breakfast will be delivered to your room later."

  All staff training in the nursing home is well done and the nurses working here are very polite.

  Ling Yi has no intention of conflicting with anyone, he is aware of his current situation - blind in both eyes, alone in a foreign country, and the other party is a boss with a lot of background.

  Just before entering the elevator, he met Feng Chu. The nurse who sent Ling Yi back to the room didn't know Feng Chu, Feng Chu looked at Ling Yi: "What's wrong with you?"

  The nurse thought that Feng Chu was Ling Yi's friend, so she sighed and replied: "That Mr. Liu is really irritable, and I don't know how Mr. Ling offended him. He insulted Mr. Ling over and over again. Today, he even sent a message to Mr. Ling in front of Mr. Ling." The tray was overturned."