Chspter 9 I like it very much

Ling Yi just woke up, he opened his eyes in a daze: "Miss Liu?"

  He thought nurse Liu was back, and there was something unfinished in the room.

  "it's me."

  Feng Chu changed his shoes and entered the door, took off the black windbreaker on his arm and hung it beside him.

  He drove here alone today and didn't ask the driver to take him. There was no umbrella in the car, and Feng Chu was drenched in the rain from the parking lot to Ling Yi's residence.

  Under the windbreaker was a brown bear doll that was nearly 1.5 meters tall. Feng Chu's clothes got wet along the way, but the doll didn't.

  Two days ago, Feng Chu asked Assistant Zhang how to pursue someone he likes.

  Assistant Zhang looked confused: "Mr. Feng, do you still need to pursue someone you like?"

  In Assistant Zhang's view, Feng Chu is already a winner in life - not only has countless assets, he is tall and handsome, his private life is clean and disease-free, his parents are well-known figures in society... The most important thing is that Feng Chu is generous and dares to delegate power. Ti Fengchu's other elites, even the annual salaries of their assistants make outsiders envy and hate.

  Of course, there are also shortcomings. Feng Chu is indifferent and arrogant, high above and arrogant, and his methods of treating hostile groups are too cruel. , it must be hard to refuse.

  Feng Chu nodded: "He is thirteen years younger than me."

  Assistant Zhang understands—there is a generation gap.

  Generally speaking, young girls still like boys of the same age, and they probably don't have much in common with the elders.

  It doesn't matter if you don't have words, you can impress with other things.

  Assistant Zhang compiled a list of gifts: "When we meet, maybe we can prepare some small gifts for each other. Children like all kinds of surprises."

  Feng Chu glanced at it.

  Diamond rings are no good - he and Ling Yi haven't seen each other a few times, so if he put a ring on Ling Yi's hand rashly, he might be treated as a hooligan and slap him in the face.

  The car is not good, Ling Yi can't drive, it's too vulgar to send a car and house, Feng Chu doesn't want to be treated as a rich man, and the two just met, the words "bad intentions" can't appear on Feng Chu's face.

  Plush dolls - this one might work.

  When Feng Chu thought of the scene where Ling Yi was hugging the doll, his heart throbbed slightly.

  Assistant Zhang went all over the shopping malls in City B but couldn't find any suitable ones, so he had someone airlift dozens of cute handmade dolls from all over Europe to Feng Chu's home overnight.

  This brown bear doll is made of soft angora wool. Ling Yi likes to wear sweaters. It should not cause Ling Yi allergies. Feng Chu thinks it is the most suitable for Ling Yi.

  Ling Yi heard the man's footsteps, and when Feng Chu approached, he could vaguely feel the chill on the man's body.

  "Mr. Feng, are you in the rain?"

  "I didn't bring an umbrella, my clothes got wet." Feng Chu said, "Can I borrow your dryer again?"

  "good."

  When Feng Chu went to the bathroom, Ling Yi touched the remote control of the air conditioner, and pressed it many times before turning on the warm air of the air conditioner.