Chapter 58 Boyfriend

After returning to the hotel, Feng Chu filled the bathtub with hot water. He opened a bottle of red wine and put it in. The hot water filled the bathroom with a strong aroma of wine.

  Ling Yi probed curiously.

  "Let's soak in the water for a while later." Feng Chu said, "What do you want to eat? I ordered someone to bring it up."

  Ling Yi had already taken off his cashmere coat and suit jacket and put them on the sofa, and the tie on his shirt hadn't been untied yet.

  Feng Chu's shirt was rolled up to the elbow, and his arm muscles were smooth. He tore off Ling Yi's tie with one hand.

  Ling Yi unbuttoned his shirt: "I want to eat claypot rice."

  The buttons were unbuttoned one by one. Ling Yi took off his shirt and put it on Feng Chu's arm. He found the location of the bathtub based on his feeling, and went in with his fingers to test the water temperature.

  A little hotter, but okay, an acceptable temperature.

  Feng Chu went out from the bathroom. He called the hotel waiter and asked the kitchen to make two claypot rice. This hotel belongs to Feng's family. The hotel manager knew that Feng Chu lived here, so he specially arranged the best suite. give him.

  He went to the balcony to smoke two cigarettes, and after about half an hour, Ling Yi came out wearing a bathrobe.

  His hair was half-dried, with water dripping slightly from the tips of his hair, and he stepped on the gray carpet with bare feet.

  Because the ground was not cold, Feng Chu didn't ask Ling Yi to wear shoes. Ling Yi was not very familiar with the environment here, and he was about to hit the table, Feng Chu reached out his hand to stop him: "Be careful."

  Ling Yi pressed his fingers on Feng Chu's strong arm, and raised his chin slightly: "Thank you."

  Feng Chu took advantage of the situation to hug Ling Yi, and he sat on the sofa, letting Ling Yi sit on his lap: "Why didn't you blow your hair? It's wet."

  Ling Yi was caught by Feng Chu, he froze for a moment and wanted to get off Feng Chu's body, but Feng Chu was so strong, he stroked Ling Yi's warm face with one hand, and tightly wrapped Ling Yi's waist with the other hand.

  Under Ling Yi's bathrobe, she was naked, and her skin was covered with Feng Chu's cold suit material. Feng Chu dressed with great taste. Almost all clothing accessories were handmade, and the clothes would not make people feel uncomfortable when they touched the body. to the slightest discomfort.

  There was only a thin layer of trousers between them, and Ling Yi felt that the sides of his legs were going to be scratched, so he put his arm around Feng Chu's broad shoulders: "Mr. Feng, don't do this. "

  Feng Chu rubbed Ling Yi's side face with his fingertips. His palm was too big to completely cover Ling Yi's face, but now he just gently touched the area from the root of the ear to the cheek: "Huh? How?"

  Ling Yi buried his face on Feng Chu's shoulder, and refused to speak after being pressed hard.

  At times like this, Feng Chu always seemed very dangerous. It was difficult for Ling Yi to describe this feeling. Normally, Feng Chu would make him feel elegant, but now he felt that the other party was very powerful.

  The hotel waiter quickly brought the dinner, and Feng Chu put Ling Yi on the sofa.

  Dinner consisted of two claypot rice and two soups. Feng Chu didn't eat anything that night, and he happened to be hungry now. After eating, he went to take a shower, and Ling Yi dried his hair on the sofa.