Chapter 17 He slowly closed his eyes in the warm water

Dr. Zhao was depressed, and no one could understand his depression.

  Before going to bed, Dr. Zhao handed the message to Mrs. Zhao to read.

  Mrs. Zhao has heard of Feng Chu—she is a middle-level executive in Chenqian Company, so of course she knows that the friends of the big boss right next to her are powerful and powerful, and Feng Chu is the most powerful among the friends of the big boss.

  Mrs. Zhao is beautiful and shrewd. She has been with Dr. Zhao for more than 20 years. She knows what kind of person her husband is. It's fine if nothing happens, if something happens to Ling Yi, Dr. Zhao will definitely feel guilty for most of his life.

  "I've heard of Mr. Feng," Mrs. Zhao said with a frown. "Many celebrities in our company want to climb into his bed, but he has a very high vision, and no one has ever climbed into his bed. Mr. Feng is quite a person." The means and the heart are not usually ruthless, and the companies that go against him will end badly. Now there are very few who are capable and upright with him, and they can be counted on one hand. Most of these people are his elders, Lao Zhao , you'd better not offend him."

  Dr. Zhao took off his glasses: "Then what should I do?"

Mrs. Zhao beckoned: "Listen to me and you."

  …

  The next day, Dr. Zhao came to the nursing home in a graceful manner in a white coat. The nurses on the way said "Morning, Dr. Zhao" when they saw him.

  Dr. Zhao is not only skilled in medicine but also kind. He is very popular among the nursing staff in the nursing home.

  He went upstairs quickly, because he remembered the password of Ling Yi's room, so Dr. Zhao knocked on the door twice and planned to press the password.

  At this time, the door suddenly opened.

  Feng Chu was stunned for a moment: "Why are you here?"

  Dr. Zhao pretended not to know anything: "Ah? Xiaoyi invited me to soak in the hot spring, where is Xiaoyi? Where are you, Xiaoyi?"

  Ling Yi was still chewing his breakfast slowly. He didn't want to eat boiled eggs and carrots all morning. He just gave these two to Feng Chu, and he was drinking pumpkin and millet porridge.

  He swallowed a mouthful of porridge: "Doctor Zhao."

  Dr. Zhao said: "Just after calling you yesterday, my mobile phone was caught in the toilet by the dog at home. Xiaoyi, you didn't call me again last night, did you?"

  Ling Yi shook his head: "No."

  Feng Chupi smiled bluntly: "Since the phone is broken, Dr. Zhao should go buy a new phone now."

  "My daughter-in-law placed an order online last night. It's really inconvenient without a mobile phone. I hope patients don't come to me suddenly." Dr. Zhao's acting skills are superb. It's a pity that the entertainment industry doesn't let him act. Just come here? Is the road very congested? I was stuck at the intersection for more than ten minutes."

  Feng Chu said expressionlessly: "I ride a bicycle, no traffic jams."

  Dr. Zhao just took a sip from a bottle of mineral water, and almost spit out after hearing Feng Chu's words.

  Ling Yi was blind, but Dr. Zhao was not.

  The Bentley with the license plate number five 1s parked downstairs could only belong to Feng Chu. Some time ago, Dr. Zhao saw Feng Chu driving an Aston Martin with the license plate number five 9s.