Chapter 2 The other party should be a handsome man with a cold temperament

Ling Yi could only hear the voices around him.

  After losing his eyesight, his other senses were heightened.

  "I'm sorry." Ling Yi's beautiful eyes didn't have any expression, he asked gently, "Is there someone beside me?"

  "it's me."

  Feng Chu's voice was deep and magnetic. Ling Yi heard it a few months ago, and he didn't forget it. After thinking for a while, he recalled: "The nurse who sent me back to my residence that day?"

  "My name is Feng Chu, Dean Zhou asked me to take care of you."

  Ling Yi stretched out a hand: "Mr. Feng, hello, my name is Ling Yi."

  Feng Chu held Ling Yi's hand without hesitation: "Just call me Feng Chu."

  Ling Yi could feel that the man's palm was large and generous, and his fingers were extraordinarily slender. Judging from the size of the hand, the other party should be a tall man.

  It should be very high... Ling Yi thought enviously, and his body is also very healthy.

  "Did Dr. Zhao tell you about your work?"

  In the materials that Dean Zhou gave to Feng Chu, Ling Yi's attending doctor was listed. The other party's surname was Zhao, so he should be the "Doctor Zhao" Ling Yi said.

  Feng Chu looked at Ling Yi, he didn't want to play a role-playing game here, Feng Chu is not such a childish and vicious man.

  But Ling Yi was very serious and had already believed Feng Chu's words.

  Seeing no response from the other party for a long time, Ling Yi thought that the other party had not communicated well with the doctor: "Mr. Feng?"

  "Not yet, I'll call him later." Feng Chu said, "Wait for me for half an hour."

  "Okay." Ling Yi nodded, "I'll bask in the sun here."

  …

  Dean Zhou was called in front of Feng Chu again.

  Looking at the tall and handsome man in front of him, Dean Zhou wiped a cold sweat in his heart. He really didn't understand why Feng Chu wasted his time in this nursing home.

  For a man like Feng Chu, time should be equal to money... Wouldn't it be a waste of life to be a caregiver for a dignified and wealthy CEO here?

  Straight Dean Zhou can't think of more possibilities for the time being, he only thinks that Feng Chu wants to experience a different life here.

  Dean Zhou told Feng Chu the contact information of Ling Yi's attending physician.

  In fact, nurse Deng has helped Ling Yi adapt to the things that need to be adapted in the early stage. Now Ling Yi can walk alone in the nursing home and is familiar with everything in the room. Ling Yi has an independent personality, and he will try his best to do things by himself.

  Even if Feng Chu doesn't know how to take care of patients, he can take good care of Ling Yi.

  After greeting Ling Yi's attending doctor, Feng Chu appeared in front of him again.

  Ling Yi heard footsteps: "Mr. Feng, is that you?"

  "It's me." Feng Chu said, "The sun can't shine here anymore, do you want to go back?"

  Ling Yi nodded.

  Feng Chu guided Ling Yi back to his residence.

  This time Feng Chu entered Ling Yi's room.