Chapter 3 It's Me

It was half past seven when he woke up the next morning, and Ling Yi fumbled to the bathroom to wash up.

  He had just wet his face with water when the doorbell rang outside.

  Ling Yi only wiped his hands, walked to the door and opened it.

  "Good morning."

  A deep and cold voice came into his ears, and Ling Yi raised his face in a ignorant manner: "Good morning."

  Feng Chu didn't expect that Ling Yi's face hadn't been wiped dry yet, water droplets fell on his neck along his porcelain white face, and the light-colored hair on the side of his face was wet by water. This scene looked really moving.

  Feng Chu's eyes moved slightly: "Are you washing?"

  Ling Yi nodded: "Please come in."

  Feng Chu walked in from the outside, and Ling Yi went back to the bathroom to continue washing his face.

  The work of nurse Ling Yi is very easy, which is one of the reasons why other nurses wanted to come to Ling Yi to take care of her after nurse Deng left.

  Feng Chu boiled water to make tea, and soon the room was filled with the fragrance of tea.

  Ling Yi was still wearing white cotton pajamas, stepping barefoot on the cold ground, revealing a thin ankle.

  "Would you like to eat in a restaurant, or in your room?"

  "In the room," Ling Yi said, "they will bring breakfast in ten minutes."

  Feng Chu glanced at Ling Yi's ankle: "Why don't you wear shoes?"

  "Forgot about it when I got up."

  Ling Yi went to the bedroom, and came out a while later wearing linen slippers and thin socks. He washed his hands and fumbled for the tea Feng Chu handed over.

  Seeing his skillful movements, Feng Chu wondered for a moment whether Ling Yi was really blind.

  After Ling Yi drank the black tea and put the cup aside, he got up to look for the TV remote control. Feng Chu took the remote control away and watched Ling Yi fumble on the table for four or five minutes.

  Ling Yi couldn't find it: "Mr. Feng, have you seen the TV remote control?"

  Feng Chu handed it to him: "It fell on the ground."

  Ling Yi turned on the TV.

  Even if you can't see the picture, you can hear a lot of voices.

  Feng Chu only accompanied Ling Yi for breakfast. He had other things to do today. Chen Qian heard that Feng Chu was back, so he asked Feng Chu to have a drink with him at night.

  Feng Chu didn't want to hang out with this group of cronies, Chen Qian said: "Mr. Feng, besides work, you have to relax and have fun, right? You're going to become a working machine."

  It was already eleven o'clock in the evening when it was over, Feng Chu got into the car reeking of alcohol, Chen Qian was also drunk, he loosened his tie: "The few newcomers signed by the company recently are not good enough, Feng Chu, nursing home I went to see that young man several times, and the more I watched, the more I liked it, and I don’t know when his eyes will recover.”

  Feng Chu closed his eyes and rested his mind: "Don't make plans with him."

  "By the way, I heard that your grandma arranged a blind date for you," Chen Qian said, "There are not only women, but also men, hahahaha, Feng Chu, you see that there is no one around you, yet Grandma Feng suspects you I like men."