Chapter 76 Are those friends you speak of yourself?

Everyone has their own needs——Ling Yi recalled the reason why Feng Chu married him again, the reason was that Feng Chu's grandma forced the marriage, but until now, Ling Yi has never seen each other, and he doesn't even know if there is such a person .

  Of all Feng Chu's family members, he only had dinner with Chu Manwen, and the rest didn't know about it.

  Meng Xihua scratched his head: "Ling Yi, you didn't notice the abnormality at all? If the other party lied to you, it's impossible not to notice it with your IQ."

  "I can't see."

  Ling Yi was blind and couldn't find anything wrong. Moreover, he trusts Feng Chu too much, maybe liking someone will lower his IQ, sometimes it really happens that he is insane.

  Meng Xihua thought for a while: "That's right, you can't see anything now. But this is a good thing. If my fiancee tells me that her family has hundreds of billions of property, I will definitely go crazy with joy."

  Ling Yi didn't show much emotion now, Meng Xihua couldn't see what Ling Yi was thinking, he said: "Xiao Yi, should we go over and listen to what your father is discussing with Feng Chu?"

"No need," Ling Yi said, "I want to take a break now and think about something."

  "Okay, I'll take you to a place where no one is around."

  Meng Xihua took Ling Yi over carefully, and many people around were talking about Ling Yi and Feng Chu.

  When Ling Yi first came in, these people pretended not to see Ling Yi in order not to offend Zhou Zhiyuan and Ling Bo. Except for some people who had a good relationship, no one else would come forward to say hello.

  Some people at the banquet recognized Feng Chu. Just now when Feng Chu hit Ling Bo, his identity was instantly spread. Ling Yi's relationship is unusual.

  Now that Meng Xihua took Ling Yi away, the others came forward to greet Ling Yi at the same time: "Ling Yi, I haven't seen you for two years, do you remember me? I am——"

  Ling Yi recognized the other party's identity just by hearing the voice. He smiled politely and distantly: "Uncle Ma, of course I remember. I still have some things to do today. We will talk about it when we meet again."

  Along the way, more than a dozen people showed their favor to Ling Yi, but Ling Yi prevaricated them all.

  Meng Xihua wiped his sweat: "These people are really snobbish. They were indifferent just now, but now they are all swarming around like flies."

  If they are of the same generation, it’s okay, Meng Xihua can directly tell these people not to block the way, some of the people who come forward to talk to them are uncles, aunts or even grandparents, Meng Xihua can’t deal with these people, but Ling Yi dismissed these people with a few words .

  Ling Yi has long been used to seeing cold and warm in these years, and doesn't take these people's attitudes to heart.

  Meng Xihua took Ling Yi to the lounge, and he poured a cup of tea for Ling Yi: "Now you know that I didn't lie to you, right? These people's attitudes have changed so quickly, it must not be because of your mother, they have found out about Feng Chu now. With your identity, I want to please Feng Chu by pleasing you."

  Ling Yi took the tea and put it in his hands.

  There were still people outside who wanted to come over. It was Qin Li and the others. Meng Xihua pushed them all out: "Ling Yi is thinking about something right now, so don't come here to join in the fun."