Chapter 29 But he didn't mean to let go

It was already late at night the day after tomorrow when Feng Chu arrived in City C.

  Assistant Zhang reminded Feng Chu: "Mr. Feng, you will visit Mr. Feng and Mrs. Feng in the old house in the middle of every month. You haven't gone on a business trip for the past two days. Yesterday, Mrs. Feng asked her assistant to call and ask Me, are you coming tonight?"

  Feng Chu wanted to go directly to the nursing home to visit Ling Yi.

  But it was too late. It was 10:30 when we got off the plane, and it was 11:30 when we arrived at the nursing home. Ling Yi must have fallen asleep by this time.

  Feng Chu said: "Go back to the old house first."

  It happens to go to the nursing home early tomorrow morning.

  The residence of Mrs. Feng and the old man was guarded by security guards 24 hours a day. It was already half past eleven at night when he arrived. The security let Feng Chu's car pass into the garden, the old lady and the old man had already fallen asleep, and the housekeeper got up in the middle of the night to see Feng Chu.

  Although Feng Chu doesn't live here, he is also one of the owners of this house. The security guards, maids and housekeepers of the old house respect him very much, and they didn't show off in front of Feng Chu just because they were the ones who took care of the old lady.

  The housekeeper of the old house is in his fifties and seems to be in good spirits. He followed behind Feng Chu: "The young master is back. The old lady has been talking about you these days and often inquires about your affairs."

  Feng Chu entered the living room and took off his coat: "How are the two elderly people? Are they all okay?"

  The old housekeeper hurriedly took his coat: "Doctor Hu comes to check up on the old lady and the old gentleman every week. Both of them are in good health. By the way, Mrs. Chu sent several boxes of bird's nest and old man to the old man the day before yesterday. other supplements."

  "My mother has returned home?"

  "I don't know. It should be sent by a friend in Hong Kong." The old housekeeper said, "Your room is often cleaned, and the carpet was replaced with a new one yesterday. The young master has worked hard, go to rest first, and call us anytime if you need anything."

  Feng Chu nodded: "You take a few boxes of bird's nest and put them in my car, and I'll take them away tomorrow."

  It doesn't matter if you take them all, because the Feng family never lacks these, and the old lady Feng has them whenever she wants.

  The old housekeeper found it strange that Feng Chu would definitely not care about what to eat. Normally, Feng Chu would eat whatever the chef at home did. The recipes would be rotated throughout the week without repeating, and he never specified what he wanted.

  He thought about it for a while, and heard that Feng Chu had a boyfriend, so these might be for him.

  Feng Chu took a shower and went to bed.

  Mrs. Feng and Mr. Feng both got up early when they were old. When Feng Chu went downstairs at six o'clock the next morning, he found that the two old men were drinking tea in the restaurant.

  Madam Feng beckoned to Feng Chu: "I haven't seen you for a long time, come here and let grandma take a look."

  Feng Chu strode over: "Grandma, grandpa."

  The old man nodded to him as a response. Old Madam Feng held Feng Chu's hand and looked up and down: "You are much more handsome. My grandson is getting more and more handsome as he gets older. A while ago, Chen Qian's grandfather even praised you to me."