Chapter 70 I wish she would acknowledge our relationship too

Annette was flipping through a photo album on the sofa, which contained her memories of these years.

  A little boy with watery eyes lay beside her, pointing his fleshy fingers at the photo album: "Mom, it's summer and we're going to the beach for vacation."

  Annette looked at the child in front of her dotingly: "You still remember."

  "My memory is good," said the little boy. "This picture is in a small town in spring. Mom, why are you always sad these days?"

  Annette raised her eyebrows: "Can you see I'm sad?"

  The little boy nodded: "Dad told me that you are not happy."

  Annette smiled melancholy, and her beautiful and delicate face was full of nostalgia: "The Spring Festival is coming soon, do you know about the Spring Festival? My mother would celebrate this festival when she was a child. On this day, all family members will be reunited."

  The little boy looked at Annette thoughtfully: "Did Mom miss my grandfather and grandmother? But, they are on vacation abroad now."

  Annette shook her head: "No."

  Her cell phone vibrated, Annette put down the photo album beside her and took a look at it.

  The relationship between her and Chu Manwen has always been very good. The two meet once or twice a year, and their friendship has been maintained well over the years. Chu Manwen usually sends her a message to ask her to meet, but the Spring Festival is coming, and Annette knows that the other party cannot appear here.

  She clicked on Chu Manwen's news with doubts.

  "There are some false news about you and Ling Yi in China, which may hurt Ling Yi. If you want to fulfill your responsibility as a mother to your other child, then you know how to do it. If you can't do it, you can't do it." It doesn't matter, I will help him for your sake."

  Annette's expression changed.

  The little boy next to him tilted his head curiously: "Mom, what happened?"

  Annette forced a smile: "Nothing."

  Her Chinese has always been good, and it is easy for her to find some relevant news.

  When the news of Ling Yi's blindness was found, Annette's face turned pale instantly.

  She never thought that something would happen to Ling Yi in China. The conditions of the Ling family are very good, and Annette thought that Ling Yi could live a lifetime of prosperity.

  Annette suddenly remembered the night not long ago, when the blind boy smiled and handed her a bouquet of gardenias in the snowy night. At that time, she only felt that it was a coincidence that the other party chose her favorite flower. Now think about it——

  She felt more and more that the boy's eyebrows and eyes were somewhat similar to her own.

  Annette sent her now-husband a message: "I'm going away for a while and I have some things to process about the past."

  The little boy next to him bit his finger curiously, and looked at Annette with big innocent eyes.

  Annette leaned down and kissed the child's forehead: "Mom will be away for a while, please stay at home and wait for mom to come back."

  …

  Ling Yi sat casually in a corner of the room, holding a can of beer in his hand.

  He already knew about these two days from Meng Xihua.