Chapter 71 Feng Chu lowered his head and kissed Ling Yi's calf

Feng Chu knew that Annette was not that easy to deal with, and this woman was even more troublesome than Ling Hua.

  Feng Chu put the soup in front of Ling Yi: "She has been away from you for so long, and she doesn't care about you. You don't hate her at all? She remarried a long time ago, has a new family, and a new child."

  Ling Yi subdued his faint smile: "Mr. Feng, I don't want to talk about these things."

  "But you have to face it." Feng Chu looked at Ling Yi's pale face, "Ling Yi, sometimes I really don't know what you are thinking."

  Ling Yi and Feng Chu went out together after eating. The parking lot was very close to here. After sitting in the car, Ling Yi said slowly: "Mr. Feng, I just want to be with you now. Mom can come back to help It's good for me to clarify everything, and it doesn't matter if I can't clarify, because I don't care about people outside the world, I only care about people around me."

  Feng Chu reached out and stroked Ling Yi's side face, brushing Ling Yi's clean and soft curly hair behind his ears: "Do you care about me?"

  Ling Yi nodded.

  The phone vibrated, Feng Chu looked at it, it was Chen Qian, this guy didn't know what was going on.

  He answered the phone: "Hello?"

  Chen Qian's loud voice came from the mobile phone: "Come out to play at night, Lao Zheng and the others are all here."

  Feng Chu was slightly impatient: "No time."

  Ling Yi held Feng Chu's wrist: "Mr. Feng, I should leave. Regarding today's matter, my father will definitely ask me for an explanation, and I must go back tonight."

  Feng Chu hung up the phone: "I will accompany you to meet him, and I will clarify some things in front of him."

  Ling Yi shook his head: "If you go, it will only add fuel to the fire, I know his temper, he will never accept you—"

  Feng Chu covered Ling Yi's lips: "What if he can accept me? If your father can accept me, will you accept me too?"

  Ling Yi didn't quite understand what Feng Chu meant, and turned his head in confusion.

  Feng Chu still couldn't tell the long-standing deception himself, he took a deep breath: "Forget it, you will understand one day. If he makes things difficult for you, you must call me."

  Ling Yi said: "Mr. Feng, are you hiding something important?"

  "I'll take you home first."

  At this time, Aunt Xu called Ling Yi: "Master, don't come back today. Mr. Ling became very angry. He dropped many things in the house, and even the young master was slapped by him." ..."

  Ling Hua is not only good-faced but also self-willed. Once Annette's clarification was released, people on the Internet called him a scumbag. Friends around him heard that his ex-wife was a stunning beauty like Annette, and they called him curiously to ask him why he couldn't think about reconciling at the beginning. Su Pei got together late.

  All kinds of things made him feel ashamed, Ling Yi is not at home now, Ling Hua lost control and even slapped Ling Bo, blaming Ling Bo for not looking for trouble, unexpectedly causing such a big mess.

  Aunt Xu knew that if Ling Yi was at home just now, it would definitely be Ling Yi who was affected by Ling Hua's anger.

  Feng Chu looked at Ling Yi: "Your father?"