Chapter 45 Hold me tight, hold me tight so I won't be cold

Ling Yi did catch a cold today, and he soaked for another half an hour before wiping himself clean and coming out.

  Feng Chu was sitting on the sofa, because he was not sure when Ling Yi would come out, he poured a glass of wine and drank it. After hearing the sound from the bathroom, Feng Chu put away the wine glass and bottle: "Has it been washed?"

  Ling Yi nodded.

  Feng Chu said: "Do you want to sleep here or in a tent at night?"

  Ling Yi thought for a while: "Let's live in a tent. Doctor Zhao and Aunt Lan both live in tents. Mr. Feng, where is the hair dryer? I want to blow dry my hair."

  Feng Chu found the hair dryer and handed it to Ling Yi. He went into the bathroom to wash up, packed Ling Yi's clothes, toothbrushes and other things, and threw the changed clothes into the washing machine. Ling Yi's bathing movements are very small, there are almost no water marks on the ground, and the clothes he wears are neatly folded. It can be seen that he usually has a slight obsessive-compulsive disorder.

  When he came out, Ling Yi had blown his hair almost dry, Feng Chu stepped forward and stroked Ling Yi's hair: "I'll blow it for you."

  Ling Yi put the hair dryer in Feng Chu's hand.

  The sofa here is not big, but it can be unfolded. After unfolding, it is about the size of a double bed. It's not suitable for Feng Chu's height to curl up in a small place, so he unfolded the sofa, let Ling Yi sit on the sofa, and hugged Ling Yi in his arms to blow him.

  Ling Yi leaned against Feng Chu's solid chest, maybe he was a little tired from the long drive today, so he narrowed his eyes slightly.

  After Feng Chu dried Ling Yi, he put the hair dryer aside, put one arm around Ling Yi's waist, and completely enveloped Ling Yi in his arms.

  Ling Yi said: "What time is it? Are we going back?"

  Feng Chu looked at his watch: "It's nine o'clock, go back to sleep, and go to the surrounding attractions tomorrow morning."

  Ling Yi put on his coat and went out with Feng Chu.

  A few hours have passed, the night sky is darker now, and the moon is extraordinarily bright, Feng Chu can see the way back clearly without turning on the flashlight.

  The snow at night was frozen hard, Feng Chu put one arm around Ling Yi's shoulder to prevent Ling Yi from falling to the ground.

  Ling Yi couldn't help asking him: "Mr. Feng, didn't you say two days ago that you would be busy on weekends?"

  Feng Chu does have a job on the weekend, and he will have to leave for a few hours during the day tomorrow, so there is no need to make a big effort to come here under normal circumstances. But Ling Yi was too attractive to him.

  Feng Chudao: "I finished a lot in advance, but I may leave for a while tomorrow morning, and come back in the evening."

  Dr. Zhao and Mrs. Zhao also went outside just now, and they happened to be back now. The night scene here is quiet and pleasant, and there are no shortcomings except that the temperature is too low.

  When Feng Chu and Ling Yi returned to the tent, Dr. Zhao and Mrs. Zhao happened to come back.

  Mrs. Zhao smiled and said, "Do you want supper? Lao Zhao and I went to the nearby town to buy some barbecue. There are beef skewers, lamb skewers, potatoes, prawns and corn."

  Ling Yi's physical condition is not very good, and he basically can't eat indigestible food before going to bed. He looked at Feng Chu: "Mr. Feng, do you want to eat?"