Chapter 61 But he is not used to Feng Chu like this

Feng Chu didn't sleep last night and slept with Ling Yi in his arms until three o'clock in the afternoon.

  Ling Yi was still awake when he woke up.

  Feng Chu took Ling Yi's photo and looked at it for a while, and compared it with the current Ling Yi.

  When Ling Yi was young, he hadn't bloomed yet, so he gave people the feeling that he was more cute and cute. Now his facial features are more delicate, and his appearance when he is sleeping is almost like tempting people to commit crimes against him.

  Feng Chu poked Ling Yi's cheek.

  Ling Yi was woken up by his poking. When he first woke up, he was still a little dazed. Then he hugged Feng Chu's waist tightly and buried his face in Feng Chu's arms: "Mr. Feng——"

  Feng Chu liked Ling Yi waking up and acting like a baby to him. He pinched the soft flesh on the back of Ling Yi's neck: "Huh?"

  "I should go, what time is it?"

  "It's still early, are you hungry?"

  Ling Yi was indeed a little hungry. Three buttons of Feng Chu's shirt were unbuttoned, and Ling Yi's cheek happened to be here, and he opened his mouth to bite Feng Chu.

  The pain was not very painful, and it didn't even leave marks on Feng Chu's strong muscles.

  Feng Chu took a deep breath and stood up: "Don't make trouble, I'll cook for you."

  Ling Yi nodded: "OK."

  Feng Chu can only cook some simple meals, because this area is too remote, and there is no time for the hotel to bring food over.

  He fried two random dishes and steamed the rice. Ling Yi is usually a picky eater, but he doesn't pick vegetarian dishes very much, and basically eats vegetables and leaves.

  Although the time back to City C was not long, Ling Yi lost some weight.

  Feng Chu knew that Ling Yi didn't like everything about the Ling family, so his mental state was not very good these days.

  He looked outside, the weather is not good today, it was snowing outside when the two of them were sleeping, and now the snow is getting bigger and bigger, Ling Yi probably won't be able to go back in the evening.

  Feng Chu came over with a laptop, and in the afternoon he was handling work in the study, Ling Yi leaned on his lap and closed his eyes to rest.

  Ling Yi asked curiously: "Mr. Feng, are you looking for a job?"

  Feng Chu: "...um."

  "I heard that it's not easy to find a job at the end of the year." Ling Yi thought for a while, "I know a few senior executives in my father's company, why don't I introduce you to work in my father's company."

  Feng Chu stretched out his hand and pinched Ling Yi's face: "I don't want to eat soft food for now."

  Ling Yi turned around: "Then let me introduce you to work in my friend's company?"

  Feng Chu changed the topic: "How do you know the high-level executives in your father's company? Didn't you study in high school a few years ago?"

  Feng Chu knew that many families would not let their children get in touch with family affairs prematurely, at least they had to go to college or graduate. It must have been a lot of face for Ling Yi to get the senior management to agree to him placing employees in the company, but judging from Ling Hua's attitude towards Ling Yi, these people don't seem to be looking at Ling Hua's face.