Chapter 89 Extra story 3 wedding (1)

Ling Yi woke up at six o'clock the next morning. There was a sofa in Feng Chu's study, and the two of them fell asleep on the sofa last night.

  Feng Chu's sleep was shallow, and Ling Yi woke up with a little movement. He reached out and lifted Ling Yi's chin and kissed him twice: "Why did you wake up so early?"

  There was no room for two people on the sofa, so Ling Yi was held tightly in Feng Chu's arms. Ling Yi's voice was a little hoarse, and he said softly: "It seems to be dawn."

  Feng Chu didn't sleep very comfortably on the sofa. He was so tall, and his hands and feet were tied up here. He was too tired in the middle of the night and didn't want to get dressed and go back to the bedroom, so he hugged Ling Yi and fell asleep here.

  "Go back to the bedroom and catch up on sleep?" Feng Chu said, "We only slept for three or four hours."

  Ling Yi glanced at the study room, it was in a mess, everything on the table had been pushed down, there were dried water stains on the leather seat next to it, and a few used condoms were thrown on the light-colored wool carpet. It was a mess, and even the air was filled with Feng Chu's aura.

  Scenes from last night played back involuntarily in his mind, and Ling Yi couldn't help rubbing his brows: "Mr. Feng, you go clean up the study, you can't let the servant do it."

  Feng Chu knew that Ling Yi had a thin skin, and usually condoms and lubricating fluid would not be placed where they could be seen in the bedroom, so it was impossible for the servants to find them messing around in the study.

  He brought Ling Yi's clothes, put on his trousers and opened the window to ventilate the air. The cool summer breeze blew in from the outside, and the ambiguous atmosphere in the room slowly dissipated. There were large patches of roses blooming outside the window, and the fragrance of flowers wafted across the face, and the air Much fresher.

  Ling Yi slowly put on his shirt on the sofa, a white jade-like calf hanging down from the sofa, he looked at Feng Chu who was packing up the scattered documents.

  Feng Chu's upper body was still undressed, his legs were long without edges, his shoulders were wide and his waist was narrow, his muscles were strong, and his back was particularly smooth. Ling Yi looked at it for a while, and was about to put on his pants when Feng Chu suddenly came over and grabbed his ankle: "Look what I'm doing?"

  Ling Yi pulled his foot back: "It looks good."

  Feng Chu packed up before going out with Ling Yi. Yesterday Chu Manwen also lived here. She was going downstairs to have breakfast when she happened to see both Feng Chu and Ling Yi coming out of the study. It was still the clothes from last night, Chu Manwen said casually: "What did you two go to the study room in the morning? Change your summer clothes every day, don't be sloppy."

  "I was working in the study last night, and I accidentally stayed up all night," Feng Chu casually found an excuse, "The roses in the garden are blooming well, Mom, why don't you go and see them?"

  Chu Manwen usually likes all kinds of flowers, and the villa where Feng Chu lives happens to have a lot of plants. She forgot to ask Feng Chu why he still had work last night: "I'll go and see after dinner, you Remember to have breakfast."

  After Chu Manwen went downstairs, Feng Chu closed the door of the room.

  Ling Yi unbuttoned his shirt: "Next time my mother lives here, don't mess around, it won't be good if she is found out."

  Feng Chu had a half-smile: "Have you seen anything in my mother's circle? Her ability to accept is much stronger than yours. It's no surprise to her. You go take a shower, and I'll ask the butler to bring you breakfast."