Chapter 85 Because Ling Yi likes him enough

Ling Yi was sleeping during the two hours on the plane, Feng Chu covered him with a blanket and let him lean on his body.

  When he was about to arrive in City B, Ling Yi slowly woke up, and he looked out the window.

  It is night now, and the city roads are densely intertwined like an orange light band. Although he has stayed in City B for a while, this is the first time Ling Yi has seen the layout of the entire city.

  Feng Chu unscrewed a bottle of water and handed it to Ling Yi.

  Ling Yi took a sip to moisturize his lips: "Mr. Feng, the outside is very beautiful."

  Maybe because I have been blind for too long, I suddenly see the world, and I always feel that everything is beautiful.

  Feng Chu saw that Ling Yi's eyes were shining brightly, and he looked happy about everything, so he couldn't help but raise his hand to rub Ling Yi's hair.

  The Feng family had a driver to pick up Feng Chu, and it was almost eleven o'clock when the two returned home.

  Both Mrs. Feng and Mr. Feng did not sleep. The housekeeper and assistant Xiao Shu were playing mahjong with them.

  Assistant Xiao Shu saw Ling Yi's photos on the Internet. Although those photos were not very high-definition, it could be seen that the other party's temperament and appearance were very superior.

  "Old lady, the other party is a handsome guy, the son of the international supermodel Annette, who is as good a match as Mr. Feng," Xiao Shu looked forward to, "This time Mr. Chu has passed the test, so you can rest assured."

  Old Madam Feng was still a little uneasy, and she played a card: "His mother is a foreigner. If he also has a big nose and deep eye sockets, which only look good in photos, but don't look good in reality, I still think Feng Chu shouldn’t be looking for someone with foreign blood.”

  Xiao Shu looked at the photo again: "The nose doesn't seem to be that big, but it's pretty good. I can't see the eye sockets clearly. He's a quarter-race, so even the deep eye sockets must be pretty."

  "This child is too young. I feel that he is more mature when he is older. If he is a master at home, for Feng Chu's sake, I will not be easy to discipline him."

  She was worried not only about these things: "Besides, she has been blind for a while, what if she becomes blind again? There is also education, this child did not go to college, unlike Gu Ruochun's golden turtle, high school education is not very pleasant to say, Feng Chu had a good talk with him, how could he let him go to study abroad for gold plating."

  What Mrs. Feng said was also on the mind of Mr. Feng. But old man Feng usually doesn't talk much, so he doesn't say anything now.

  Xiao Shu comforted Mrs. Feng and said, "Relax first, the driver has already gone to pick him up, and he will arrive in less than half an hour."

  Old Madam Feng nodded.

  Sure enough, they haven't finished their round yet, Feng Chu and Ling Yi have already arrived.

  It was a little cold after getting out of the car, Feng Chu took off his coat and put it on Ling Yi's body, and the two of them walked in from outside.

  Feng Chu said: "Grandma, Ling Yi and I are back."

  Xiao Shu looked back, and the mahjong tiles in his hand fell directly on the table.

  Old Madam Feng was a little dazed. During the phone call yesterday, Chu Manwen and her praised the child for being good-looking, but she didn't agree with Chu Manwen and Feng Chu's aesthetics, so she didn't take it too seriously.