Chapter 59 You are only attracted to one person.

Ling Yi returned to his room, it was already late, he took a shower and went to bed to rest.

  Although he still suffers from insomnia, and obviously there is no picture in his mind, and he is not thinking about anything, Ling Yi still feels overwhelming oppression.

  There were still conversations outside, Ling Jing seemed to be talking to Su Peiwan, both of them were in a hurry. Ling Yi pressed on his heart, and slowly listened to the beating of his heart. After an unknown amount of time, he finally fell into a dream.

  Dreams always make people feel hopeless. There are two kinds of despair completely different from reality. Ling Yi broke out in a cold sweat. When he woke up from the nightmare in the middle of the night, all the outside sounds disappeared.

  Probably they all went to sleep.

  Ling Yi fell into sleep again in a haze.

  Chu Manwen's nephews have little blood relationship with her, they were born of her half-brothers. When Chu Manwen was young, it was quite difficult to fight for power with the parents of these nephews, but she was not narrow-minded, and did not count them as juniors, but gave them a place in the company.

  Although everything in the Chu Group has nothing to do with Feng Chu now, it will definitely have something to do with Feng Chu in the future. Chu Manwen made the Chu family flourish, and it is impossible for her wealth and career not to be inherited by her own son.

  These nephews are either about the same age as Feng Chu, or a few years younger than Feng Chu. They have been actively building a good relationship with Feng Chu these years. Although they are domineering and troublesome outside, they dare not say a word in front of Feng Chu.

  Zheng Rong was detained in the bar by the bodyguards of the Chu family, and the bar had already been cleared. The head of the Chu family was called Chu Zhuocheng. Zheng Rong had heard of the name of the prince, but had never met him.

  Right now, Zheng Rong's cheeks were swollen, and he didn't realize that something was wrong when the trouble broke out, but when all his cronies and friends left and the bodyguards brought by Chu Zhuocheng came out, he realized that he had offended someone he shouldn't have offended tonight.

  Zheng Rong's friends didn't dare to offend the demon kings of the Chu family, so they only called Concubine Zheng to explain the situation.

  Zheng Rong has been waiting for people from the Ling family to rescue him, he knows that he will not have good fruit if he falls into the hands of this group of people. Three or four hours passed, and even in the middle of the night, no one from the Ling family came over.

  Zheng Rong tried to beg for mercy from Chu Zhuocheng, but Chu Zhuocheng ignored him, and several people chatted and laughed with the beautiful bartender, as if they didn't see Zheng Rong.

  Until a bodyguard came in and said a few words to Chu Zhuocheng, Chu Zhuocheng's face changed slightly, he gestured to the cousins ​​around him, and everyone fell silent instantly.

  Then a man came in, Zheng Rong's expression changed after seeing the man's stern face.

  Chu Zhuocheng hurried forward: "Cousin, you are here."

  "I'm talking about business tonight, so I'm a little late." Feng Chu casually took off his windbreaker and handed it to the bodyguard. His hawk-like eyes glanced at Zheng Rong, and a cold smile appeared on his lips, "Say, Isn't it a coincidence?"

  With an obviously casual tone and even a smile on his lips, a layer of cold sweat rolled down Zheng Rong's back: "You—you are—"

  "Feng Chu."