Chapter 6 But it's just a superficial look

Liu Tai never expected that someone would dare to beat him.

  He has lived for more than forty years and has never been beaten.

  The severe body pain made Liu Tai extremely angry. At this time, the alarm sounded, and nurse Liu was watching the situation. After she was sure that Feng Chu had really beaten Liu Tai, she finally remembered to call the security guard over.

  The security guards in the nursing home are all very strong, but they are still slightly inferior in front of Feng Chu.

  Feng Chu didn't intend to knock these people down: "Call the dean here."

  Dean Zhou came over soon.

  Liu Tai clutched his chin and yelled "Ouch", "Ouch", the nurse next to him wanted to stop his bleeding, but he slapped him to the side.

  Feng Chu's face was cold, and his deep face gave off an aggressive and oppressive feeling. His thick sword eyebrows raised slightly: "Dean Zhou."

  Dean Zhou almost wanted to pass out on the spot.

  Liu Tai's mouth hurts terribly. When he saw Dean Zhou approaching, he instantly felt that the backer had arrived, so he said at the top of his voice: "Dean Zhou, this kid suddenly rushed up to beat me, call the police, I want to call the police, what is he doing at home?" Are you so bold? I want his whole family to go bankrupt and lose their jobs!"

  Dean Zhou not only wants to pass out now, but also wants to drag Liu Tai to pass out together.

  If Dean Zhou remembered correctly, Liu Tai's company relied on Feng's family. Liu Tai often said to people, "I have a little friendship with Mr. Feng", but he didn't recognize the real Mr. Feng standing in front of him.

  Dean Zhou looked at Feng Chu: "President Feng, what do you plan to do?"

  Feng Chu said coldly: "Throw him out."

  Dean Zhou breathed a sigh of relief and didn't want to be unconscious for the time being.

Feng Chu is now in his thirties, and his personality has become much calmer. If it was the situation a few years ago, according to Feng Chu's rebellious and rebellious character, he must not only throw people out.

  Looking at the back of Feng Chu leaving, Dean Zhou picked up Liu Tai's broken phone next to him: "Mr. Liu, do you go out by yourself, or do you have someone throw you out? Then call the police after you go out. The person who beat you was Feng Chu." , you have the ability to get someone to catch him."

  Liu Tai just saw Dean Zhou's very respectful attitude towards Feng Chu, and his heart beat faster just now, wondering if he had squeezed the persimmon until it was hard, but now he heard Dean Zhou's voice, Liu Tai froze immediately: "He What is it sealed?"

  "Feng Chu." Seeing Liu Tai making such a big mess, Dean Zhou couldn't help teasing, "You should have heard of his name, Mr. Liu, I'm curious, how do you plan to bankrupt the Feng family? "

  Liu Tai's face was dark and pale, he didn't expect that what the hell he pinched this time was not a soft persimmon, but a bomb.

  Dean Zhou asked people to deal with a series of things before returning to his office.

  At this time, Feng Chu was sitting on Dean Zhou's office chair.

  The place where he sat was backlit, and Feng Chu Fengrui's browbones and high nose bridge could be vaguely seen. Feng Chu's facial features were quite deep and three-dimensional, and his eyebrows and eyes gave off a domineering feeling. After entering, Dean Zhou said: " Liu Tai has already been kicked out, Mr. Feng, I am really sorry about what happened today."