Chapter 8 Feng Chu walked in with a chill in his body

Ling Yi's attending doctor answered a phone call the next morning and came to the nursing home that day.

  At this time Ling Yi had just had breakfast.

  Hearing Dr. Zhao's voice, Ling Yi was a little surprised: "Dr. Zhao, is it time for the examination again?"

  "No." Dr. Zhao pursed his lips, "Your father called me, and he told you to go back to City C as soon as possible."

  Ling Yi was even more surprised: "He wants me to go home? Do you want to go through the discharge procedures?"

  "No need to do it, you will come back in a few days." Dr. Zhao said, "Besides, your current physical condition is best to stay in the nursing home. At least you can't move out until tomorrow spring. Your father said that there is an urgent matter at home. let you go back."

  Ling Yi's heart was pounding, almost jumping out of his chest. He asked cautiously: "It's very important...is my mother back?"

  "I don't know." Dr. Zhao didn't know much about the Ling family. He and Ling Yi's father knew each other but not very well.

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay, do you have a ticket for tonight?"

  "You can't take the plane yet. The high-speed rail ticket at 1 o'clock this afternoon is a bit far from the high-speed rail station. Now I have to pack up and go there," Dr. Zhao said, "I will accompany you back to City C."

  Dr. Zhao vaguely felt that something had happened in the Ling family, and he could have his assistant send Ling Yi back with him.

  But the doctors are benevolent, Ling Yi is so young, and usually so gentle and polite, Dr. Zhao is really worried about what kind of harm Ling Yi will suffer after returning.

  The child can't stand too much stimulation, and can't have too much pressure.

  Doctor Zhao felt that Ling Yi's father was an asshole - as the child's father, not only did he not visit the child in the past six months, but the media also reported a lot of gossip about him.

  "Okay, Doctor Zhao, wait for me here for a while, and Ms. Liu and I will go back and pack our things."

  Ling Yi asked nurse Liu to take him back to the room in a daze.

  Nurse Liu had seen Feng Chu beat someone that day, and she guessed that Feng Chu's identity had a lot of background, not some kind of nurse. But Dean Zhou blocked the news of that day, not allowing everyone to gossip in private, let alone tell the guests too much, so nurse Liu never dared to mention Feng Chu in front of Ling Yi.

  Ling Yi said: "Miss Liu, there should be a green sweater in the closet, the pattern on the front is gardenia, please take it out and put it in the suitcase."

  Care worker Liu quickly found the sweater: "It's so beautiful, Mr. Ling, do you want to wear this dress?"

  Ling Yi showed a very shy smile: "My mother may go home to visit me, she likes gardenias the most."

  Nursing worker Liu often sees Ling Yi smiling at people. Ling Yi is polite to everyone and makes everyone feel like a spring breeze. However, today's smile seems to come from the heart, more sincere and more in line with Ling Yi's green branches and leaves. age.

  Nursing worker Liu couldn't help thinking that no matter how old people are, they miss their mother, and indeed only mother is good in the world.

  It was already seven o'clock in the evening when Ling Yi returned to Ling's house. He hadn't come home for more than a year. He used to feel strange, and he still feels very strange now.