Chapter 36 Ling Yi was sleeping besides him

I always get a headache after a hangover.

  Feng Chu turned over on the big bed, his pajamas were slightly undone, revealing a strong and strong bronze chest.

  It was only after a while that he remembered that Ling Yi was sleeping beside him.

  Ling Yi slept soundly. It was six o'clock in the morning, and it was still dark outside at six o'clock in winter. The curtains in the room were not opened either, Feng Chu couldn't see Ling Yi's face clearly in the darkness, he could only feel the shallow breathing from his side.

  Every morning after waking up, Feng Chu's body would have a normal reaction, and it is still the same today.

  The difference is that his wife is sleeping next to him, on the pillow he usually uses, covered with his quilt, and there doesn't seem to be much clothing on her body.

  Feng Chu reached into the quilt and took out Ling Yi's hand.

Fingers together for a moment, Ling Yi still didn't wake up, it took a while for Feng Chu to let go of some irrational thoughts and go to the bathroom.

  Feng Chu usually wakes up very early. After he wakes up, the chef will prepare breakfast. After Feng Chu works out, he can have breakfast.

  Normally, Chinese food is the main food at home. Although Feng Chu has been studying abroad for several years, his taste is still Chinese style, and Feng Chu is not as picky as Ling Yi. Whether he is in good health or has a good appetite, the chef at home cooks seasonal dishes on weekdays, saying It is the most healthy to eat according to the season.

  It was already seven o'clock when Ling Yi woke up.

  He touched around himself, but he didn't touch anyone. The memory of last night is still there, Ling Yi knows that Feng Chu has been by his side for these few hours.

  Probably sleeping with someone would give him a sense of security. Ling Yi had no dreams all night, and when he woke up, he only felt that he had slept extraordinarily deeply this time.

  He wrapped his bathrobe around himself, and when he was about to get out of bed, he heard the sound of the door being pushed open.

  Feng Chu just came back from working out, he stepped into the bedroom to take a shower: "Are you awake?"

  Ling Yi nodded.

  Feng Chu said: "Your clothes are on the bedside. I brought some of them yesterday. Breakfast is ready. You put on your clothes and go downstairs to eat. I'll take a shower first."

  Ling Yi went to the bed and groped for a while, and indeed found some clothes. But he didn't notice it before he fell asleep last night, it should have been put here by Feng Chu when he woke up in the morning.

  Hearing Feng Chu close the bathroom door, Ling Yi took off his bathrobe, took the bedside clothes and put them on one by one.

  The indoor temperature is suitable, and only a woolen sweater and long trousers are enough.

  Ling Yi wanted to wait for Feng Chu to come out to eat together, but the quilt was still in a messy state, and there was no nurse here to clean up everything, so Ling Yi tidied up the bed, Ling Yi didn't like everything around him to be messy, even if this kind of obsessive-compulsive disorder It didn't disappear even after being blind.

  Feng Chu came out after taking a shower. His hair was very short, and after being wiped with a towel, it would dry out without much blowing. Because he was at home, he didn't need to dress so formally. Feng Chu changed into a shirt and trousers made of more comfortable fabrics.