Chapter 12 Maybe I really like it.

The next day was cloudy and did not rain, so nurse Liu suggested that Ling Yi should go out for a walk.

  Young people need to move more to be healthy.

  She found that there were a lot more clothes in the closet at once. Nursing worker Liu knew that Dr. Zhao took Ling Yi out to buy clothes last night, but he didn't expect that the straight male Dr. Zhao had such good aesthetics. Nursing worker Liu didn't recognize the brand of these clothes. She guessed that they should be expensive, and the texture of the clothes was very comfortable to the touch.

  Nurse Liu took a thick coat and put it on Ling Yi: "I didn't expect Dr. Zhao's taste to be so good, and the clothes in the closet are all beautiful."

  Ling Yi smiled lightly, and put his arm into his sleeve: "Mr. Feng chose it. Dr. Zhao was busy last night. Mr. Feng has a good eye."

  Liu nurse remembered that Feng Chu was always well-dressed, and his outfit looked unattainable.

  But everything about Feng Chu can't be mentioned. Dean Zhou specially told all the nurses who take care of Ling Yi that they can't tell Ling Yi everything about Feng Chu.

  Nurse Liu doesn't pay too much attention to outside news, she pays more attention to some celebrities, so she doesn't know the specific identity of Feng Chu, and only speculates that the other party may be Dean Zhou's friend.

  "Scarf." Nurse Liu wrapped a white scarf around Ling Yi's body, "It's a bit cold outside, Mr. Ling, don't catch a cold."

  Ling Yi thought about it: Is there a scarf in his wardrobe?

  In fact, Ling Yi couldn't remember many details clearly. Maybe when I came to City B, I brought some thick clothes. Or maybe it was prepared by the hospital.

  He wrapped the scarf around his neck a few times: "Okay, thank you."

  Nurse Liu said: "You take a walk for half an hour, come back and take a rest, and wait around ten o'clock for massage care."

  Ling Yi still nodded and said "OK".

  Nurse Liu's heart was pounding, and he didn't know why he always felt soft-hearted when facing Ling Yi.

  He is obviously unmarried, and obviously not five or six years older than Ling Yi, but he has a feeling that he wants to raise Ling Yi as a cub.

  Maybe too gentle and well-behaved.

  How could Ling Yi's parents be willing to leave the child alone in the nursing home?

  Didn't come to visit even once.

  If I have such an obedient child in the future, I will definitely not be willing to treat him like this.

  Even if you are a skinny child, you are not willing to throw it outside.

  Ling Yi felt that there was always someone in front of him. Although he was blind, he still didn't like others getting too close to him. He smiled politely: "Nurse Liu?"

  Liu Nurse suddenly reacted: "Oh, let's go out."

  It was really cold outside, the autumn wind was bitter and bleak, Ling Yi was wrapped in a thick overcoat, and a soft wool scarf covered half of his face, so he couldn't feel any chill.

  Nursing worker Liu asked Ling Yi to take a walk in the park alone. There were not too many obstacles here, and there were surveillance everywhere.

  After a while, nurse Liu came over: "Mr. Ling, a gentleman came to see you. He said he was your friend, so I brought him here."

  Behind nurse Liu was a young man in his twenties. The young man was very sunny and had dyed red hair. He stepped forward and hit Ling Yi on the shoulder: "Xiao Yi, you went back to City C a few days ago. Why didn't you find me?"