Chapter 68 Maybe because I like Mr. Feng

Sure enough, as Chu Manwen said, he was a very old doctor. The doctor's surname was Ji. He had neat short hair as white as snow, and looked radiant.

  Dr. Ji's attitude was amiable, and Ling Yi quickly calmed down and told Dr. Ji about all his conditions.

  Before acupuncture and moxibustion, there was no need to take the pulse, but Dr. Ji saw that Ling Yi's expression was not good. After carefully looking at Ling Yi's complexion, she proposed to take Ling Yi's pulse.

  Feng Chu bent down and rolled up Ling Yi's sleeves, and put the thin wrist on the pulse pillow.

  Doctor Ji took Ling Yi's pulse and shook his head: "The five viscera are yin deficient, do you often suffer from insomnia during this period, can't sleep at night, usually have palpitations and depression, and feel out of breath?"

  Ling Yi froze for a moment, then nodded.

  "Excessive worry will not only hurt your heart, but also affect the recovery of your eyes. You should take medicine to regulate your body first, and then heal your eyes when your body recovers." Doctor Ji dialed Ling Yi again He glanced out of the corner of his eyes, "I'll write a prescription for you, and you will make water and take medicine every day when you go back."

  Feng Chu knew that it was inconvenient for Ling Yi to do this at home, and there were too many accidents that could happen during the decoction process. He looked at Dr. Ji: "Can it be made into pills? It's easier to carry."

  "There are pills in the pharmacy. Although they are not as effective as soups, you can take them first to recuperate. Take them after meals every day, three times a day."

  After taking the medicine, Feng Chu took Ling Yi and left the pharmacy.

  It's noon now, Feng Chu put the medicine in the car: "Are you hungry? Find a place to eat?"

  Ling Yi nodded: "OK."

  Feng Chu checked the nearby restaurants. Ling Yi had been eating very little and his appetite was not very good, so Feng Chu tried his best to find a delicious restaurant to take him there. There was a good specialty restaurant two kilometers away. Feng Chu took Ling Yi with him. Yi passed.

  Ling Yi wanted to know if anyone had sent him a message. He had just picked up his phone when Feng Chu took off both earphones: "We've arrived. It's not easy to park in front. Let's walk this way."

  "How long?"

  "About three to four hundred meters." Feng Chu rubbed Ling Yi's earlobe with his fingertips, "Are you tired?"

  Sitting in the car for too long will be very tiring. The thin skin on Ling Yi's earlobe was reddened by Feng Chu's rubbing. He shook his head lightly, and grabbed Feng Chu's wrist with his fingers: "Let's get out of the car."

  Feng Chu got out of the car first, and opened the door for Ling Yi.

  Because everyone was free during the Chinese New Year, there were already many people in the restaurant. Feng Chu just asked his assistant to call the restaurant, so he and Ling Yi were arranged to the area with the best view by the window.

  Feng Chu read the menu to Ling Yi, and asked Ling Yi to order a few dishes. After he added a few more dishes, he raised his hand and rubbed Ling Yi's head: "I'm going out to smoke a cigarette, wait for me here, don't run around .”

  Ling Yi smiled slightly: "I'm not a child, how could I run around, Mr. Feng, you go first."

  When Ling Yi smiles, the corners of his lips are slightly upturned, and he doesn't show his teeth. He always gives people a very restrained and reserved feeling.