Chapter 94 Extra story 8 Parallel World (2)

However, Chu Manwen came back too late, and the servants at home obviously didn't take Ling Yi very seriously. The toothbrush and toothpaste Ling Yi used were both for adults, and the brush head was obviously a bit big. Ling Yi frowned tightly.

Feng Chu watched him skillfully take out a suit of clothes from his schoolbag after washing his face and brushing his teeth.

Ling Yi's parents are obviously very concerned about his education. When changing clothes, Ling Yi deliberately let Feng Chu go out, and gently closed the bathroom door.

After changing clothes and coming out, Feng Chu and Ling Yi went downstairs to eat together.

During breakfast, Mrs. Feng was not around. Mr. Feng was reading the newspaper while drinking tea. When he saw Ling Yi coming over, Mr. Feng put on his reading glasses and took a closer look: "This girl looks good, whose child?"

Feng Chu sat down: "Grandpa, this is a boy. He is from my mother's friend's house. He will stay at our house for a few days."

Old Man Feng waved Ling Yi over: "Have you gone to school? Can you read?"

Ling Yi nodded slightly.

Old Man Feng pointed out a few words in the newspaper to Ling Yi, and Ling Yi read them all.

Feng Chu didn't take it seriously, it's normal for a child of this age to read, and he could speak fluent English when he was Ling Yi's age.

Ling Yi was brought by Chu Manwen, and Chu Manwen specifically told Feng Chu to take care of him. Feng Chu is not an irresponsible person, he asked his servants to rearrange Ling Yi's room, at least it looks like a place for children to live in, and toothbrushes, toothpaste, combs, and hand sanitizer are all for children.

The servants of the Feng family cared about Feng Chu's words, and immediately went to do it.

Seeing that Ling Yi was a good-looking child, Mr. Feng dragged him to the study to teach him how to play chess.

Feng Chu didn't pay attention to Ling Yi anymore, he was out with a few of his friends all day long.

After returning home at night, Feng Chu went to Ling Yi's room to have a look. This time, it was decorated like a child's room. The floor was covered with thick plush carpets, and the quilt and sheets on the bed were made of Doraemon. , The pillow is also a small one, and there are a few children's picture books on the table beside the bed.

The servant just took care of Ling Yi and took a bath. His freshly dried hair was curled around his cheeks, and his body smelled of milk mint. He curiously looked at Feng Chu with his finger in his mouth: "Brother .”

Feng Chu thought it would be nice to have a younger brother like Ling Yi.

If Chu Manwen could give birth to a cute and sweet younger brother like Ling Yi, Feng Chu would definitely take him with him wherever he went,

But——Ling Yi's snow-white skin is too rare, and both Chu Manwen and Feng Chu's father have darker skin, so it is certain that such a glutinous rice dumpling will not be born.

Feng Chu pinched his cheek: "Your parents are foreigners?"

Ling Yi shook his head.

"Then why is your hair blond?"

Ling Yi's white and thin fingers grabbed a strand of curly hair, and after a while he whispered, "Like my mother."

"Where did your mother go?"

Ling Yi's eye circles slowly turned red, he shook his head lightly: "I don't know."

Ling Yi only remembers that his mother and father had a big fight, and many things were thrown at home. His mother carried the suitcase and left. He hugged his mother's leg and begged her to take him with him, but his mother kicked him away and told him not to. Follow up again.