Chapter 64 Feng Chu touched Ling Yi's eyes

Feng Chu asked the hotel to pack a lean meat corn soup, steamed pork ribs and shrimp dumplings. These foods were steaming in an insulated box. Ling Yi sat at the dining table and drank the soup quietly.

  Aunt Xu didn't know Feng Chu's background, but Feng Chu looked handsome and well-dressed, not like any ordinary person, but Ling Yi's friends should all be young people of the same age, Feng Chu looks very mature. While cleaning the table, she looked at Feng Chu and Ling Yi, and left after watching for a while without noticing anything wrong.

  The soup was hot, and the room was also warm. Ling Yi gradually felt warm.

  Ling Yi took a sip of water after eating.

  Feng Chu took him to the sofa in the living room: "Now can you tell me why you were grounded?"

  Ling Yi said: "My father may not like you very much."

  "Um?"

  Ling Yi didn't tell Feng Chu the real situation. After all, Ling Hua was too fierce. If Feng Chu wanted to meet Ling Hua in a fit of anger, Feng Chu would definitely suffer.

  Ling Yi found the remote control on the table, and he turned on the TV. Although he couldn't see what was happening on the screen, the sound from the TV would make the living room lively and less lonely.

  "He has a strong desire to control and doesn't like me making my own decisions." Ling Yi said, "It's too reckless for me to marry Mr. Feng."

  Feng Chu pushed aside the curly hair on Ling Yi's forehead: "Do you regret it later?"

  Ling Yi smiled faintly, but did not speak.

  Feng Chudao: "Sever ties with him, let's go back to City B."

  At the banquet, Feng Chu only tentatively praised Ling Yi for his good looks. Ling Hua had the idea of ​​donating Ling Yi in order to get a cooperation opportunity. Such a father is obviously not qualified. Today Ling Hua may give Ling Yi to Feng. Chu, it is possible to give it to others for profit tomorrow.

  "No." Ling Yi said, "Mr. Feng, this matter is not that simple."

  Feng Chu lowered his head and kissed Ling Yi's neck: "Are you thinking about your family's property?"

  Ling Yi was not very comfortable being bitten by him, but whether the two of them could see each other after a while was a problem, so Ling Yi had no choice but to let Feng Chu do as he wanted: "Is it not possible?"

  Feng Chu said: "I thought you didn't care about these things."

  Feng Chu doesn't pay much attention to everything about the Ling family, because these are not many in his eyes.

  His most preferred method is to let Ling Yi cut off all contact with the Ling family. If Ling Yi has any intentions in terms of career in the future, Feng Chu can provide Ling Yi with a better platform.

  Once Ling Yi and Ling Hua are allowed to keep in touch, according to Ling Hua's nature, Ling Yi will definitely become the target of blood sucking.

  Ling Yi joked: "It wasn't there before, but Mr. Feng is unemployed, and he will have to support Mr. Feng in the future."

  Feng Chu raised his eyebrows, he held Ling Yi's wrist, and Ling Yi was still wearing the string of emerald beads worth millions: "Raise me?"

  To be honest, Feng Chu is not something that ordinary people can afford. He has too many hobbies that burn money.

  After making a joke, Ling Yi explained to Feng Chu a little: "Mr. Feng, although these are not important to me, they should belong to me, so I can't give up."