Chapter 34 Ling Yi held Feng Chu's finger

Everyone played mahjong until three or four o'clock in the morning.

modern modern

  After all, Mrs. Feng is old, so Xiao Shu hurriedly sent the old lady back to her room to sleep.

  No one dared to move Chu Manwen's room. The housekeeper always went in to clean it. She went back to her room to sleep.

  Gu Ruochun didn't plan to go back, and stayed in the Feng family, anyway, the Feng family was big enough to accommodate him.

  Chu Manwen stood up after seeing Mrs. Feng going upstairs. She glanced at Gu Ruochun: "Do you know there are others in Feng Chu?"

  Gu Ruochun really didn't know.

  He looked a little surprised.

  However, Gu Ruochun has been in this circle for so long, and he is well aware of some things. There are almost no men in this circle who are single-minded. Who doesn't have a wife at home and seven or eight lovers outside, and there will be dewy one-night stands from time to time.

  Wealthy families have the most rules, and Mrs. Feng is also a person who can't rub the sand in her eyes.

  Gu Ruochun guessed for a while, the reason why Feng Chu didn't bring the other party to the Feng family, and didn't let Mrs. Feng know about that person's existence, was probably because that person wasn't the type that Mrs. Feng liked.

  Could it be that the family is not in the right place?

  However, there are so few families that match up with the Feng family, and you can count them on your fingers. There are also those who have been engaged long ago, those who are not of the right age, those who have inconsistent sexual orientation, and those who don't see eye to eye...

  Gu Ruochun's family background is not bad, and the family has some assets, which can be used for him to study abroad and be gilded, but his family's assets of tens of millions are nothing in the eyes of the Feng family, and they are not as good as the sky-high priced jade that Chu Manwen brought today. .

  As long as Mrs. Feng has an innocent family background, good education, good looks, and good character, these requirements are already very low.

  Gu Ruochun thought and thought, and finally came to a conclusion - the reason why Feng Chu didn't bring the other party to Feng's house was either that he didn't intend to have a serious talk with him, or that the other party didn't even have the most basic requirements achieve.

  The other party may be a character on the scene.

  Gu Ruochun said: "I don't know about this matter, President Feng never said anything about it."

  "Now you know," Chu Manwen mocked, "You are a dignified person, so why not break up with Feng Chu."

  With a thought in mind, Gu Ruochun wanted to get a breakup fee from Chu Manwen.

  Chu Manwen's smile deepened: "I don't like anyone, and I will never throw the check in the other person's face to make people leave. Some people are not worthy of me writing a check at all."

  A trace of resentment flashed in Gu Ruochun's eyes.

  Everyone slept until noon the next day, but Chu Manwen woke up early.

  Some bigwigs in B's municipal business heard that Chu Manwen was back, and they held a banquet at noon today. These people all want to have a good relationship with Feng Chu, but Feng Chu is not easy to get close to. Chu Manwen is Feng Chu's biological mother, if he pleases Chu Manwen, maybe she will speak nicely in front of Feng Chu.