Chapter 42 It's all right for Feng Chu to lie to his blind boyfriend

When Ling Yi woke up the next morning, he heard someone washing his bathroom. He was very sensitive to the sound, so he subconsciously walked in.

  Feng Chu has the habit of exercising every morning. After waking up, he went to run a few laps on the running track of the nursing home, and took a shower when he came back.

  He had just put on the bathrobe, and when he turned around, he saw Ling Yi walking in.

  "Mr. Feng?" Ling Yi was a little surprised, "You came so early today?"

  "I came here last night, and you were already asleep." Feng Chu made room for Ling Yi, "Do you want to wash?"

  Ling Yi squeezed toothpaste on the toothbrush. While brushing his teeth, he kept wondering why Feng Chu didn't come over to kiss his forehead today.

  Some time ago, Feng Chu would kiss Ling Yi on the cheek or forehead very intimately every morning when he saw Ling Yi. At first Ling Yi was not used to it, and slowly accepted it.

  Now that Feng Chu suddenly kept a distance from him, Ling Yi felt a little strange.

  Did Feng Chu fall in love with someone else recently?

  Ling Yi was absent-minded during breakfast, Feng Chu was going back to the company after breakfast, before leaving he saw Ling Yi slowly drinking the unfinished soy milk, he subconsciously wanted to bow his head and kiss Ling Yi on the face before leaving.

  Today is the sixth day, Feng Chu woke up in the morning and didn't feel any discomfort, and the symptoms of a cold did not appear on his body. But for the sake of Ling Yi's health, Feng Chu still planned to kiss Ling Yi again in two days.

  Ling Yi felt Feng Chu's approach, he smelled the very faint scent of perfume on Feng Chu's body, and then Feng Chu's deep and magnetic voice came into his ears: "Ling Yi, I'm leaving first, remember to call me if you need anything. "

  Ling Yi looked up blankly: "Okay."

  …

  Dr. Zhao and Mrs. Zhao have already prepared everything for camping. Dr. Zhao took Ling Yi to his home on Friday night. The camping location this time is in a park in the outskirts of City B. The mountain scenery around the park is beautiful. People often come here to camp on weekends, especially in spring, summer and autumn.

  Mrs. Zhao told Ling Yi to stay in the car: "Lao Zhao and I went to set up a tent. It's too cold outside, so don't come out of the car."

  Ling Yi's face was flushed by the heating in the car, and there was a little water in his eyes. He smiled at Mrs. Zhao: "Aunt Lan, can I help you?"

  Mrs. Zhao has dealt with so many film kings and queens in the company, and she still feels soft-hearted when facing Ling Yi. Her family has always been very naughty, and has never been as gentle and refined as Ling Yi. Feng Chu is married, Mrs. Zhao really wants to recognize Ling Yi as her godson.

  She thought about it seriously, young people like to find something to do, and it is quite boring to let Ling Yi stay in the car alone, since they are all out, then find something to do: "Put the down jacket on when you come down." , Xiao Yi, come and take out all the cushions in this bag, here, put them here, and I will tell you when they come out."

  Ling Yi pushed open the door.

  It was really cold outside. Although he couldn't see all the pictures, Ling Yi could imagine the ice and snow scene. Wrapped in a thick down jacket, he opened the bag that Mrs. Zhao took out from the trunk. Inside were floor mats and blankets. Yes, these will be spread after the tent is set up.