Chapter 47 A hot kiss falls on the fingertips

Probably because he was familiar with the environment here, Ling Yi quickly fell asleep at night.

  Feng Chu held Ling Yi in his arms with one arm, and took Ling Yi's cell phone to look at it with the other hand.

  All the data on the old phone has been transferred to this new phone. Feng Chu looked at all of Ling Yi’s social accounts, and basically there is not much content in them. On Weibo, he only focuses on some film and television and reading bloggers. The last time he posted on Weibo It was still two years ago, when Ling Yi was in high school.

  The above only shows the landscape photos taken by Ling Yi and the hand-painted landscape pictures. They are all very common scenes, such as stray kittens by the flower beds in the middle of the night, school playgrounds, street lights, and sidewalks.

  Most of the other apps are tools, because Ling Yi has been blind for too long, and many of them have no login account.

  With the electric blanket turned on to the highest setting, Ling Yi woke up from the heat at night, with a thin layer of sweat on his body, and the edge of the sleeping bag could not be opened like a quilt, so Ling Yi moved to the colder corner.

  Feng Chu pressed Ling Yi's shoulder: "The bed is too small, if you go to the edge, you will fall off."

  Ling Yi's voice was full of sleepiness, his fingers were sweaty, and he wanted to put his hands out of the sleeping bag to dry: "Mr. Feng, why are you still awake? What are you doing?"

  Feng Chu held Ling Yi's wrist and let his fingers dry on his vest: "Look at your phone."

  Ling Yi's tone was a little helpless: "There is really nothing else, I only heard these text messages, and they didn't contact me through other means."

  Ling Yi seldom logs in to social accounts other than WeChat.

  Recently, Ling Yi began to use his mobile phone more frequently, and he often uses the WeChat software, and the reason why he can use it is also because of Feng Chu. If he didn't want to chat with Feng Chu, Ling Yi basically wouldn't turn on his phone.

  Feng Chu put Ling Yi's cell phone aside, turned over and pressed Ling Yi underneath: "I'll check again tomorrow."

  The folding bed was not that firm, and Feng Chu would make a creaking sound when he turned over a little bit. Ling Yi was already hot, but he felt even hotter when Feng Chu pressed him on his body, so he moved to the side: "Mr. Feng, Is it late now?"

  "nine thirty."

  Normally Feng Chu would not go to bed so early, but this weekend, and he was outside again, the situation was different from usual.

  Feng Chu didn't let go: "It will be cold at night, don't lean against the bed."

  Ling Yi had just woken up, but now that he was sleepy, he didn't care too much, and let Feng Chu hold him in his arms.

  The next morning, Mrs. Zhao wanted to go to the hot spring hotel in advance. After two days of camping, she naturally wanted to go indoors. She felt that everything in the house was convenient.

  Feng Chu hasn't been in the hot spring for many days, and it is indeed much more convenient to stay in a hotel than in a tent. A group of people drove there, Mrs. Zhao and Dr. Zhao lived in a suite, and Ling Yi and Feng Chu lived in a suite.

  There are private hot springs in this hotel room and public hot springs outside. There are not too many guests during this time, and there are basically no people in the public hot springs.