Chapter 26 Marriage is also a matter of willingness

Zhou Zhiyuan came from a noble family with many sisters and brothers. He is the third most promising one and is now the general manager of the Zhou Group.

  The most eye-catching event in the elite circle of C city recently is probably the marriage of Zhou Ling and his family. Zhou Zhiyuan's elder sister and elder brother are already married, and he has a younger sister who is 23 years old this year and should have married the Ling family.

  But his younger sister, Zhou Zhishan, didn’t listen to the family’s arrangements since she was a child. I heard that one of the two sons of the Ling family was blind and the other was an illegitimate child. Zhou Zhishan was unwilling to say anything. After a few days of hunger strike, Zhou Zhiyuan decided Marry with the Ling family.

  He has never met the young master of the Ling family, but only heard about it from others. It is said that the young master of the Ling family has an outstanding appearance, shining like a diamond, and every time he attends a banquet, he will fascinate a group of girls to death. In addition, the eldest son of the Ling family is extremely intelligent. He has been the first in his grade since he was a child. He was also the top student in liberal arts in C city during the college entrance examination-even if the competition bonus points are removed, his score is still much higher than the second. Although most people in the circle Everyone sends their children to study abroad, but everyone still cares about the title of champion.

  Zhou Zhiyuan didn't pay much attention to this, he didn't take the college entrance examination, but it wasn't difficult to think about it - City C is famous all over the country for its easy examination papers.

  As for the beauty - there are not many photos of Ling Yi, and all the photos related to Ling Yi in the Ling family were burned by the new Mrs. Su. Zhou Zhiyuan only found three or four photos, all of which were taken when Ling Yi was 14 or 15 years old. The photos were very blurry without a frontal face, and the beautiful profile was faintly visible.

  There is never a shortage of handsome men and beautiful women around Zhou Zhiyuan, even the most beautiful people are like that to him.

  Originally, Zhou Zhiyuan wanted to marry Ling Bo, and Ling Bo also had a good impression of him, and admired him very much, a powerful son from a wealthy family like him.

  But Ling Bo is too brain-dead, and the relationship between the two has not yet been confirmed. Ling Bo has already regarded himself as a serious Mrs. Zhou. A week ago, Zhou Zhiyuan was drinking with some friends in the private room. Ling Bo heard someone's provocation and calculation, and suddenly came over angrily. Children are senior chickens.

  In fact, this was a reunion between Zhou Zhiyuan and his middle school classmates, and the girl next to him was his classmate, and the girl's family members were high-ranking officials in City C, so she was not someone who could be easily offended.

  Zhou Zhiyuan lost face in front of his classmates, and he made an apology to calm down the matter.

  But the Zhou family and the Ling family still have a few years of cooperation. Although Ling Bo is brain-dead, Ling Bo's father, Ling Hua, is a man with a lot of means.

  Zhou Zhiyuan gave up on Ling Bo - this person will not be able to get on the stage, and he doesn't know what troubles will happen in the future.

  Now he can only focus on this blind young man of the Ling family.

  It is said that Ling Yi's mother's family is not in the country, so she paid little attention to him, and has a strict and gentle temperament since childhood.

  Blind people are blind, at least blind people won't come out to make troubles, can't see the colorful flags fluttering outside, and leave after a few years, and don't hang on this blind person for the rest of their lives.