Chapter 78 I like you very much

During the day, Feng Chu was called out to drink by several cousins ​​of the Chu family, and at night they had to change venues to continue, so Feng Chu found an excuse and went back to the hotel.

  Chen Qian flew back to City B early yesterday morning, and when he got home, he found that the whole family had gone on a New Year's Eve trip, so depressed, he called a few friends to come out together, and called Feng Chu by the way: "Would you like to go out?" Come back by high-speed train for two hours? Your wife must be with his mother today on New Year's Eve, right?"

  Feng Chu took off his suit jacket and hung it beside him: "No, Ling Yi is celebrating New Year's Eve with me today, and I have someone to accompany me."

  Chen Qian said: "Just talk nonsense. The hot news just now is that Ling Yi and Annette had dinner together. Someone took a picture of them together. Annette hasn't come here once in a few years. I don't believe that Ling Yi won't be with her tonight. together."

  Feng Chu ignored Chen Qian.

  Chen Qian sighed: "We are a lonely family. Let me tell you that my grandpa and your grandparents flew to Sanya together. My father and my mother went to some ancient town to celebrate the New Year. The whole family is the most pitiful to me. You are the same , none of your grandparents and your mother are with you, we two are brothers and sisters."

  As soon as he finished speaking, someone knocked on the door of the room. Feng Chu saw Ling Yi standing outside the door: "We are different, Ling Yi is back."

  Chen Qian: "..."

  Chen Qian said: "My bottle of medicinal wine is in the room where I live before I finish it. If you are too old and can't get hard tonight, you can go get it if you need it."

  After saying all this in one breath, Chen Qian quickly hung up the phone.

  Because of work, Chen Qian often comes to City C. This hotel is where he stays most often, and there is a room reserved for him all year round.

  Feng Chu's face darkened.

  Married for such a long time without having a stable sex life, no one would believe it if it was told.

  He opened the door, and Ling Yian stood quietly outside the door: "Mr. Feng."

  Feng Chu raised his hand and rubbed his head: "Is your mother back in the room?"

  Ling Yi nodded: "Mom wants the two of us to celebrate the New Year together. She will go to bed early every day and will not stay up late to celebrate the New Year."

  Feng Chu felt that Ling Yi had a pleasant smell, which was very fresh and pleasant. Ling Yi took out a bunch of flowers from behind: "Give it to Mr. Feng."

  It is a bouquet of snow-white freesias, with little drops of water on the petals, which looks vibrant.

  Feng Chu took it over: "You bought it for me?"

  Ling Yi nodded: "When I came back with my mother, I met a flower shop. Tomorrow is the new year. I want to send flowers to Mr. Feng."

  Feng Chu put it in a vase, and brought Ling Yi into the room: "How did you play today?"

  "I went to some places I used to go to when I was a child with my mother," Ling Yi smiled helplessly, "She said that these years have changed a lot, and places that used to be desolate have become high-rise buildings, but I can't see them all."

  There were more than ten missed calls in Ling Yi's cell phone, and these were all from Ling Hua. Ling Hua sent him a few messages, hoping that he would take Feng Chu home with him for the New Year.