Chapter 63 He buried his head in Feng Chu's arms

Aunt Xu walked towards Ling Yi: "Master, why don't you go back to your room and have a rest?"

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay."

  Aunt Xu followed Ling Yi into the room, she sighed and said: "Mr. Ling's temper is like this, young master, don't take it to heart, you should eat and sleep, even if you can't go out, it's fine at home."

  After Ling Yi entered the bedroom, he opened the window of the room: "That's right."

  The cold north wind blew in outside the window, and Aunt Xu was taken aback: "Master, it's such a cold day, let's close the window."

  Ling Yi's snow-white face was turned blue by the cold wind, his eyes were closed, his eyelashes were trembling in the wind, and his knuckles were clenched on the window lattice.

  Aunt Xu reminded: "Master?"

  Ling Yi turned around and smiled slightly: "I'm fine, I just want to open the window to get some air. Aunt Xu, go out first."

  "Oh, good."

  Seeing that Ling Yi's expression had returned to normal, Aunt Xu subconsciously felt that the other party's mood had calmed down, so she closed the door and left Ling Yi's room.

  Ling Yi fell asleep on the bed, holding the string of emerald beads between his fingers.

  After about twenty minutes, Ling Yi's cell phone rang suddenly. He didn't answer, but the phone rang again and again, and Ling Yi picked it up for the last time: "Hello?"

  "Why didn't you answer the phone just now?" Meng Xihua's voice came, "Xiaoyi, are you at home today? I'll take you out to play."

  Ling Yi was silent for a while: "I can't go out now, my dad grounded me."

  "Fuck, is he the emperor, so he grounded you?" Meng Xihua was very dissatisfied, "Your father is too much, what did you do to be grounded by him?"

  Ling Yi doesn't know how to speak now.

  Everything can't be said now, Ling Yi lay quietly for a while: "It's just a little thing."

  "Well, one day when he is at home, I will ask you to play. Your father wants to save face the most. It is impossible to say that he grounded you in front of me."

  "good."

  "Xiao Yi, are you really okay?" Meng Xihua said, "I always feel that something is wrong."

  "I'm fine." Ling Yi said, "It's because the timing of what happened to me was wrong. If it had been two years earlier or two years later, it might have been different."

  "whats the matter?"

  "What do you do if you meet someone you really like, but your family disagrees?"

  Meng Xihua scratched his head: "Of course I listen to my family. My family is not stupid. Things they disagree with must not be a good thing. And I'm engaged now, a marriage arranged by my family."

  Ling Yi rubbed the center of his brows, and smiled inexplicably. He knew that there were some things he couldn't ask Meng Xihua.

  Meng Xihua said: "Xiaoyi, are you worried that the person you will find in the future is not as good as Lingbo's? My future wife has an older brother. I don't know if you have heard of a big boss in the entertainment industry. He is in B He is very famous in the circle of the city's rich and powerful. He was in City C during the Chinese New Year. I heard that he is single. Let me introduce you to him? It's just that he is a round older than you, and he looks quite handsome. He is much more powerful than Zhou Zhiyuan. , Zhou Zhiyuan couldn't even get in his circle."