Chapter 44 Can I Kiss You?

Ling Yi stopped breathing when Feng Chu suddenly touched his head, and immediately smelled the mature and pleasant aura of Feng Chu.

  He raised his head slightly: "Mr. Feng, why are you here? Haven't you worked these two days?"

  "I haven't worked for the past two days, and tomorrow is the weekend." Feng Chu stroked Ling Yi's soft hair, "It's too cold outside, go back to your room."

  Ling Yi was a little puzzled, he clearly remembered that Feng Chu told himself a few days ago that he was very busy recently, could it be that all these tasks have been done?

  Ling Yi said: "Mr. Feng, let me help you build a tent together."

  Feng Chu looked at Ling Yi: "Your hands will be frozen."

  Ling Yi shook his head: "I'll just put on the gloves."

  Mrs. Zhao saw that Feng Chu didn't want Ling Yi to be exposed to the cold outside, so she hurriedly said, "Xiao Yi, you haven't finished your meal yet. Mr. Feng, have you had your dinner? If you haven't, come over to eat hot pot together."

  Feng Chu had dinner before he came, and he nodded to Mrs. Zhao: "Thank you, I have already used it. Ling Yi, you go in and eat first, and come out when you are full."

  The temperature at night was indeed much colder than during the day, so Ling Yi went in to eat hot pot with Dr. Zhao and Mrs. Zhao.

  At first, Mrs. Zhao was worried that Ling Yi and Feng Chu wouldn't get along because they were more than ten years apart.

  There are many such examples around her. The rich boss married a young and beautiful wife. After a long time, the wife disliked the older boss's old thinking and did not understand herself. The boss disliked the young wife's childish behavior and childish thinking.

  There seems to be no such problem between Ling Yi and Feng Chu.

  Feng Chu is in his early thirties, and he is not old at this age. There are not many people with similar wealth as Feng Chu, and almost all the people with comparable career abilities as Feng Chu are middle-aged and elderly people. Although Ling Yi is not yet twenty years old, he has a gentle and stable temperament. Even if he is immature before entering the society, he will definitely grow a lot in the future.

  Ling Yi quickly finished the mutton in the bowl, and he drank a few sips of lemonade: "Aunt Lan, Doctor Zhao, you guys continue to eat, I will go out to accompany Mr. Feng to set up a tent."

  Mrs. Zhao nodded with a smile: "You go, watch your step, Lao Zhao, take Xiao Yi out, don't let him trip over the wires on the ground."

  Doctor Zhao took Ling Yi out.

  The tent brought by Dr. Zhao and Mrs. Zhao was set up like a small house with a larger space inside. The tent Feng Chu brought was prepared by the housekeeper, and the interior space will be smaller, only suitable for one or two people, so his tent is easier to set up than the tent brought by Dr. Zhao.

  Ling Yi couldn't help because he couldn't see, Feng Chu wiped his hands, took out a hand warmer from his bag and handed it to Ling Yi: "Take the hand warmer, the temperature at night is several degrees lower than that during the day."

  Ling Yi put the warm handbag in his arms, Feng Chu pulled up the hat on the back of his down jacket and put it on Ling Yi. Ling Yi's head and face were small, and the thick curly hair covered half of his face when the hat was pulled up, and the whole person It was covered tightly.

  Feng Chu quickly set up the tent. He spread a floor mat, put the power supply, stove, and folding bed in, and let Ling Yi into the tent: "It's really cold at night, so I brought a double sleeping bag. Come near me if you feel cold."