Chapter 90 Extra story 4 Wedding (2)

Ling Yi didn't really want to go abroad at this time, so the wedding with Feng Chu was held in China, at a luxurious seaside villa in Feng's family.

  Today's best men are Chen Qian and Meng Xihua. Meng Xihua grabbed a handful of pistachios in the dressing room and ate them while kneading. Ling Yi was forcibly pressed in front of the mirror by the makeup artist.

  Meng Xihua said in amazement: "Isn't it? Men also have to wear makeup?"

  Ling Yi rubbed the center of his eyebrows helplessly. His complexion looked too pale. The soup made by the chef at home was not to Ling Yi's liking. Instead, the freckles that had disappeared on the bridge of Ling Yi's nose were exposed.

  The makeup artist used foundation to slightly cover up the light freckles on the bridge of Ling Yi's nose. These are not obvious, but they seem to add a bit of liveliness to Ling Yi, but they will definitely take pictures at the wedding. Everyone pursues perfection. Ling Yi's The image should also be perfect so that no mistakes can be found.

  The rest of the place was not powdered. First, Ling Yi didn't allow it. Second, it was quite hot outside. Ling Yi's skin was flawless, but after applying powder, he sweated easily and looked very flowery.

  Only a few people knew about Ling Yi and Feng Chu getting their certificates for more than half a year. This wedding was firstly to compensate, and secondly, to give an explanation to the outside world so that they should not think about it.

  Meng Xihua had never seen cosmetics before, so he leaned over to touch this and that: "This is an eyebrow pencil? It's for eyebrows, right?"

  The makeup artist glanced at it and explained to the young master: "Eyeliner can make the eyes bigger."

  Meng Xihua pointed to Ling Yi: "Will it be as big as his eyes after using it?"

  Ling Yi suppressed a smile.

  Makeup Artist: "...you'll probably have to apply a few more layers of false lashes to get this effect."

  Meng Xihua is also handsome, but he has thin inner eyes, and his eyelashes are not too obvious. People who don't know him will think he looks cool.

  "Give me a try." Meng Xihua was very curious, "won't the false eyelashes glue my eyes?"

  "Won't."

  The make-up artist had already painted Ling Yi, and he took a few brushes to paint Meng Xihua's eyeshadow. After using the eyeliner and false eyelashes, his eyes really doubled in size.

  Meng Xihua was happy, and took several group photos with Ling Yi with her mobile phone.

  Before he put down his phone, he suddenly saw a handsome white and tender young lady running in. When he saw the young lady's eyes clearly, Meng Xihua couldn't help but yelled: "This little guy has done good deeds and accumulated virtues in his previous life. Such big eyes!"

  Little Zhengtai's cheeks looked soft, a pair of watery eyes occupied a large area of ​​his face, golden hair and bright red soft lips, so cute that people wanted to rua his face.

  Speaking of which, Meng Xihua wanted to pinch the little guy's face, but he nimbly dodged it, ran to Ling Yi and hugged Ling Yi's waist tightly, only showing a pair of eyes to look at Meng Xihua.

  Meng Xihua was overwhelmed with surprise: "Whose child is so handsome, it looks like you when you were young, but you were not so strong when you were young."

  Ling Yi raised his hand and rubbed the little guy's head: "It's my brother, his name is Elio."

  Annette came to City B yesterday, and this time she brought not only her assistant, but also her youngest son, Elio.