Chapter 56 This card is a token of love for him

Feng Chu woke up just after falling asleep.

  No matter how well the house is soundproofed, you can still hear the sound from the outside, and the people outside have no control over the volume at all.

  Footsteps and voices came in, and he looked at his watch, it was already eleven thirty at night.

  Ling Yi didn't realize it at all, his expression was quiet because of his deep sleep, his face was buried on Feng Chu's strong chest, and he seemed to be very dependent on Feng Chu.

  Feng Chu patted Ling Yi on the back, and Ling Yi slowly came to his senses: "Mr. Feng?"

  "Your family is back."

  Ling Yi was still not quite sober, lying in Feng Chu's arms for a while before slowly hearing the voices outside.

  "Don't worry about them, they will leave tomorrow morning," Ling Yi still felt sleepy, "Mr. Feng, let's continue to sleep."

  Feng Chu rubbed Ling Yi's back.

  "They seem to be discussing you." Feng Chu said, "If your father came in suddenly and saw you and I sleeping on the same bed, how would he react?"

  "Probably very angry."

  At this time, there was a sudden knock on the outside door: "Ling Yi, are you already asleep?"

  Ling Yi covered Feng Chu's body with the quilt: "I'm already asleep, Dad, what do you want?"

  In the darkness, Feng Chu's strong chest was pressed against Ling Yi, and Ling Yi pressed him down, covered him tightly with a quilt, and said in a low voice: "Mr. Feng, don't make a sound, my father will beat you when he sees it. "

  In the middle of the night, Feng Chu was only wrapped in a bath towel, without any clothes on his upper body, and slept in the same quilt with Ling Yi.

  According to Ling Hua's temper, it was impossible for him not to fight Feng Chu after seeing it.

  Ling Hua said: "There is a reception tomorrow, you go there with me."

  Ling Yi has already returned, and many people in City C are very concerned about his current situation. After all, Ling Yi has been the pride of heaven in the eyes of everyone for the first 18 years. He is not only outstanding in appearance, but also excellent in all aspects.

  Ling Hua heard a lot of comments saying that Ling Yi is now blind, and the Ling family regards him as an abandoned son. Although Ling Hua had this kind of thought, he could think like this, but he didn't want others to poke his back.

  In any case, Ling Yi should be allowed to participate in some occasions, and no one should be allowed to see the Ling family's jokes.

  Although Ling Yi is blind, he is well-bred, and he will not do anything embarrassing on these occasions—take ten thousand steps back, even if Ling Yi really did something embarrassing, Ling Hua can justifiably give up on Ling. Yi, and later supported Lingbo to inherit the family business.

  Ling Hua didn't get a reply from Ling Yi outside the door for a long time, thinking that Ling Yi had fallen asleep again: "Ling Yi, did you hear that?"

  Ling Yi said "OK".

  Ling Hua returned to the living room.

  Concubine Zheng looked at her makeup in the powder cake mirror: "It's a pity, I went to the beauty salon today. Uncle, Mr. Feng is really arrogant. Mr. Zhang and the others specially invited him, but he just refused to come, Mr. Zhang You must be angry, right?"