Chapter 11 Feng Chu wanted to be Ling Yi's boyfriend even more

After all, the weather was cold. Feng Chu knew that Ling Yi was weak and couldn't eat too much cold food. Seeing that Ling Yi liked the top cheese milk cap in his cup, he took a small spoon and scooped out the milk cap one by one. Hi Ling Yi.

  Although Ling Yi felt that it was strange for him to be fed, he had never been fed since he lost his sight, and even if he couldn't see, he still had to eat with chopsticks.

  However, Feng Chu is a nurse in a nursing home, he has probably always been so considerate, he is used to taking care of patients like himself...

  The milk cap tasted very good. Ling Yi was used to eating light and nutritious food in the nursing home. When he suddenly tasted the delicious food outside, he rarely had the desire to eat it.

  Ling Yi didn't have a big appetite. After eating the milk cap and half a cup of fruit tea, he couldn't drink his own cup of milk tea.

  Feng Chu saw some foam on the corner of Ling Yi's lips, and he wanted to wipe it off with his hand.

  Ling Yi carried a handkerchief with him, and he took out the neatly folded light blue handkerchief from his pocket, and gently wiped the corners of his moist lips.

  "Thank you for taking care of me."

  Seeing such a beautiful young man smiling at him from such a close distance, Feng Chu's heart skipped two beats again: "You're welcome."

  "Go shopping for clothes." Feng Chu looked at the floor navigation. There are several men's clothing stores on the first and third floors. I don't know if these styles will suit Ling Yi. "Go to the third floor first."

  The men's clothing stores in the few stores he looked at were either mature and business-oriented or trendy brands that were not suitable for Ling Yi. Feng Chu hadn't bought clothes in the mall for a long time, and he always felt that shopping was a time-consuming and boring thing.

  Right now Ling Yi put his hand on his arm, because Ling Yi couldn't see the way, so the two walked very slowly.

  Feng Chu didn't feel impatient at all.

  Walking around the third floor, Feng Chu thought that none of them were suitable for Ling Yi, but there were a few well-decorated shops on the first floor, so Feng Chu took Ling Yi in.

  The SA in the store has sharp eyes, and can tell at a glance that Feng Chu is worth a lot. Although he doesn't know the brand of Feng Chu's clothes, the watch on Feng Chu's wrist is worth tens of millions. The boy next to Feng Chu is as beautiful as a picture album Like an angel flying out of the window, she hurriedly entertained the two into the lounge, poured Ling Yi a cup of warm milk after asking, and prepared a plate of snacks by the way.

  Ling Yi sat on the sofa, he took a sip of milk: "I want a dark coat, see if there is a style that suits me."

  Feng Chu saw that this year's autumn and winter new models were good from the outside. Seeing Ling Yian sitting quietly, SA had no intention of coming over to pick them up. She thought Feng Chu was Ling Yi's uncle.

  It is obvious that Feng Chu and Ling Yi are not of the same age group. Ling Yi looks like a high school student or a college student, with a gentle and clean temperament, with a feeling of ignorance and innocence.

  Feng Chu's aura is different. In fact, you can guess that he has been in the top position for a long time just by his strong temperament without looking at Feng Chu's clothes and accessories. These are feelings that young people do not have.

  "Is the boy in the lounge a child from your family? Or your younger brother?" SA couldn't help but praise, "He is so beautiful and has long eyelashes. He is in college or high school?"