Chapter 49 Ling Yi, do you know that I like you?

Ling Yi has always done a good job of controlling his emotions. Even though he is very at a loss now and doesn't understand why Feng Chu suddenly behaved in such a possessive and aggressive manner, he still didn't show it.

  Obviously in the morning, the two were still getting along very harmoniously, and the atmosphere between them was just right.

  Right now, Feng Chu suddenly made Ling Yi realize that Feng Chu also lost control sometimes, and he didn't handle everything politely and restrained all the time.

  Feng Chu brushed Ling Yi's reddened collarbone with his fingertips, and wiped away the water marks on it. The rough calluses on his fingers rubbed Ling Yi's skin sorely, Ling Yi subconsciously pushed Feng Chu away: "I'll do it myself."

  Feng Chu's movements froze, and then he saw Ling Yi take out a soft handkerchief from his pocket and gently wipe it across his neck.

  The buttons that had been torn off couldn't be installed, Feng Chu picked up Ling Yi's coat next to him: "I'll take you back later."

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay."

  The two had a meal at a nearby restaurant, after which Feng Chu sent Ling Yi back to the nursing home.

  Ling Yi didn't say anything along the way, and didn't mention a series of things that happened at noon at all.

  Nursing worker Liu saw Ling Yi downstairs, and greeted them with a smile: "Mr. Ling, Mr. Feng, you are back? Yesterday, the children spent the weekend, and Ziyao and Ziliang wanted to play with you, but they couldn't find them. The two children were very sad. "

  Ling Yi smiled: "I haven't seen them two for a long time. Mr. Feng, you can send them here. I will go up with Ms. Liu."

  Feng Chu didn't hand Ling Yi's suitcase to Ling Yi, he pressed the elevator floor: "I'll take you up together."

  When they got upstairs, Feng Chu put Ling Yi's suitcase in the living room. Ling Yi poured two glasses of water, and now it was too late to boil hot water, so he took out honey from the refrigerator and added two spoonfuls, and handed one of the cups to Feng Chu.

  Feng Chu didn't drink: "Ling Yi, are you still angry?"

  Ling Yi froze for a moment: "I don't have one."

  "What happened at noon was because I was impulsive." Feng Chu said, "I don't want you to be sad because of this matter."

  Ling Yi smiled helplessly: "Mr. Feng, I'm really not angry. I won't be angry at anything you do."

  "Then why don't you let me rub your collarbone at noon?"

  "Because your hand hurts when you touch someone." Ling Yi held Feng Chu's right hand, rubbed the rough callus on Feng Chu's hand with his fingertips, "Can't you feel it when you touch yourself? It's like Like sandpaper."

  Feng Chu's body is not as delicate as Ling Yi's, so of course he won't feel pain when he touches himself.

  "Why did you want nurse Liu to take you upstairs? You don't want to be alone with me?"

  Ling Yi sighed softly: "Mr. Feng, you have to go to work in the afternoon, and you will be late when you go back. Your boss will deduct your salary if you find out that you are absent from work. Sending me upstairs is one of Ms. Liu's tasks."

  Feng Chu took a deep breath: "Now I want to hug you, let me hug you?"

  Ling Yi put the water glass on the cooking table next to him, and put his arms around Feng Chu's waist: "Okay, Mr. Feng, it's time for you to go back to work."