Chapter 43 It's eye-catching

It was almost afternoon after Dr. Zhao set up all the things for camping.

  He took a photo and sent it to Feng Chu to have a look. Dr. Zhao and Feng Chu had been in contact a lot during this time, and he found that although Feng Chu was a little cold, he was really good to his partner, and getting along was not difficult.

  "I will camp here at night, and I will go back on Monday." Dr. Zhao typed a string of words, "Look, my wife and Xiaoyi are making a snowman."

  Mrs. Zhao wanted to build a beautiful snowman for a long time, but unfortunately she couldn't find a suitable place. The snow in the park was white and thick and had not been trampled on, so it was perfect for building a snowman.

  Dr. Zhao didn't want to play this kind of game that only three-year-olds could play with her, so she dragged Ling Yi over to pile him up.

  "Has Xiaoyi ever built a snowman before? You roll a snowman's head on the snow." Mrs. Zhao smiled and rolled the snowball bigger and bigger, making it into a snowman's body. "Let's make a big one. I'll send it to friends later lock up."

  Ling Yi also liked to play with snow in winter when he was a child: "When it snows, my mother will accompany me to play in the snow in the yard."

  Mrs. Zhao is very curious about Ling Yi's mother. She has seen a photo of Ling Yi's father on the Internet. Although Ling Yi's father is handsome enough to kill all the fresh meat in her company, he is still far behind Ling Yi. Ling Yi is so handsome. White skin and such beautiful hair can't be inherited from his father, can they?

  In fact, Ling Yi's eyes are the prettiest. Before he lost his sight, the boys and girls in the class were too embarrassed to look at Ling Yi.

  "Xiaoyi's mother is beautiful, right?" Mrs. Zhao said, "It must be a great beauty."

  Ling Yi smiled and nodded.

  Ruan Qingzhi is indeed very beautiful, because this is Ling Yi's mother, many times Ling Yi does not think her mother is particularly beautiful, but only thinks that her mother is very gentle and good, no matter how naughty she is, she will never get angry.

  "Many people praised her as a beauty. Some people wrote many songs for her in order to chase after her, but they failed to catch up with her." Ling Yi smiled slightly, "My pupil color and hair color are very similar to her."

  The snowman's head has been rolled, Ling Yi rolled it very round, Mrs. Zhao patted the snow on the leather gloves, and pressed the snowman's head on the body.

  Dr. Zhao brought a carrot over, and Mrs. Zhao stuck it into the snowman’s nose, and found two round black stones as eyes. After everything was decorated, Mrs. Zhao asked Ling Yi to squat in front of the snowman: “Come on , Xiaoyi, Auntie will take a photo for you."

  After the photo was taken, Mrs. Zhao looked at it carefully. Although the photo was not as good-looking as her own, it still looked good, and it could be used as the cover of a magazine.

  A beautiful tent was set up, surrounded by snow-capped mountains, round snowmen and lean and clean teenagers.

  Dr. Zhao also thought it looked pretty good, so he sent it to Feng Chu.

  Feng Chu returned to the office from the conference room, and read all the photos sent by Dr. Zhao.

  The camping site chosen by Dr. Zhao has really good scenery. Even in winter, it will not look very bleak, but it will give people a sense of openness and tranquility.

  Ling Yi was wearing a silver-gray down jacket, his face was extraordinarily small, and his smile was quiet and gentle, making people feel the urge to pinch his cheeks just by looking at him.