Chapter 25 Perfect Fit

It was already nine o'clock in the evening when I returned to the residence. Nursing worker Liu usually lives in the nursing home, and she left after sending Ling Yi back to her room.

  Ling Yi felt a little sore in his body, he put the two rings away safely, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

  The heating in the room was fully turned on, and Ling Yi was hot from the hot water, so he came out wearing only a thin T-shirt and shorts that reached above his knees.

  Because the room was a little dry in winter, Ling Yi's skin was a little sensitive, so he went back and brought out the body lotion from the bathroom, then took a glass of water, yawned and applied body lotion on the sofa in the living room.

  The door was opened unexpectedly, Ling Yi turned to the direction of the door: "Who is it?"

  Feng Chu thought Ling Yi had fallen asleep. The two have already obtained a marriage certificate, so they can skip the step of ringing the doorbell when they go home, but they didn't expect that Ling Yi was sitting on the sofa wearing very thin clothes at this time.

  "It's me." Feng Chu said, "I brought you supper."

  Ling Yi felt that Feng Chu had walked in front of him, and Feng Chu was still carrying the cold air from outside.

  He brought glutinous rice balls with sweet wine, Ling Yi likes wine but can't drink too much, glutinous rice balls with sweet wine is undoubtedly the most suitable food for him.

  Ling Yi just washed up, he doesn't have any appetite to eat now, so he casually asked: "What food?"

  Feng Chu opened the food box, and a tangy aroma of sweet wine filled the air.

  Feng Chu had a social event tonight, he drank a lot of wine at the banquet, and when he came back, he asked the hotel chef to make a sweet wine glutinous rice ball. There are thin sweet-scented osmanthus flowers floating in the sweet wine, and the snow-white balls look very cute.

  Smelling the aroma, Ling Yi couldn't help but took the spoon and scooped up a little bit of the soup. The sweet rice wine tasted sweet and soft, completely blending with the scent of sweet-scented osmanthus.

  Feng Chu saw the body lotion on the side, he squeezed a pump into the palm of his hand, a faint scent of white tea filled the air, rubbed it and covered Ling Yi's snow-white and smooth calf.

  Ling Yi was a little embarrassed: "Mr. Feng, wait for me to do it myself."

  "Eat slowly, I will help you."

  Feng Chu's eyes darkened, and he lowered his head to kiss Ling Yi's graceful calf.

  Ling Yi didn't know that Feng Chu's kiss was here, because it was really light, like a superficial touch.

  Feng Chu rolled up the sleeves of his arm shirt. His forearm muscles were well defined and stronger than Ling Yi's slender calves. His dark complexion formed a sharp contrast with Ling Yi's almost translucent white complexion.

  Ling Yi drank a few sips of sweet wine, and the sweet taste spread in his mouth, which made him feel much better. He didn't even notice how possessive Feng Chu looked at him.

  The small balls made of glutinous rice are soft and have the fragrance of rice wine. Ling Yi rarely ate glutinous rice balls with sweet wine before, but now he thinks this kind of food is very delicious.

  The calf was pinched by Feng Chu and marked with sharp finger marks, Feng Chu didn't do it on purpose, in fact, Feng Chu couldn't figure out why Ling Yi's physique was so fragile, it seemed that he had a congenital deficiency and didn't take care of it well.