Chapter 20 It cannot be seen by the outside world for the time being

Ling Yi and Dr. Zhao sat down together after washing their hands.

  Mrs. Zhao put a piece of pork ribs on the plate in front of Ling Yi: "I made sweet and sour pork ribs, stir-fried beef with bitter gourd, white-cut chicken, and fish-flavored shredded pork. Let Lao Zhao pick whatever you want."

  Dr. Zhao also picked up a piece of ribs: "Xiao Yi, tell me what you want to eat, don't be polite to me."

  Ling Yi has almost never been a guest at other people's homes—except Meng Xihua's, but the Meng's and Ling's are very similar, the same deserted and quiet.

  Ling Yi has not experienced such a warm and pure family atmosphere for many years.

  After the meal, Dr. Zhao cleaned up the dishes, and Mrs. Zhao handed Ling Yi a cup of tea: "My son can only go home during the holidays. His room is empty, and I have replaced all the towels, toothbrushes and other things with brand new ones. Xiao Yi, are you here today?" Stay in his room."

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay, Aunt Lan's cooking skills are very good, and I enjoyed this meal."

  Mrs. Zhao looked at Ling Yi's sensible and well-behaved look a little pitifully.

  Her family's child is one year older than Ling Yi, but far less sensible than Ling Yi.

  Mrs. Zhao couldn't help but said: "Xiao Yi, why didn't your mother come to see you in City B?"

  "She's very busy with work," Ling Yi took a sip of water to moisturize his throat, "I don't have time to see me."

  Mrs. Zhao felt that Ling Yi's mother was very cruel. Her own son was blind, and if she didn't take care of her, she never visited her. No matter how busy she was at work, she couldn't be so indifferent.

  "What does your mother do?"

  Ling Yi didn't want to tell others about the specific situation. He had never mentioned these things to anyone, even Meng Xihua didn't know about them.

  "We haven't seen each other for fourteen years." Ling Yi said, "I don't know the current situation of my mother."

  Fourteen years—Ms. Zhao understands, there is no contact for such a long time, maybe Ling Yi's mother doesn't even know that the child is blind.

  Even if Ling Yi died suddenly, Ling Yi's mother might not know the situation.

  Mrs. Zhao's appearance is strong, but her heart is actually soft-hearted: "During the time in City B, you can come to my house more, and I will let my son go out with you after the winter vacation. It's not good to be bored in a nursing home by yourself."

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay, thank you, Aunt Lan."

  At this time, a company subordinate called, and Mrs. Zhao went to the bedroom to answer the phone with her mobile phone.

  Dr. Zhao came over after packing up everything in the kitchen. He held a plate of fruit and handed Ling Yi an apple: "Still thinking about the day's affairs?"

  Ling Yi smiled slightly: "Thank you."

  Dr. Zhao sat beside Ling Yi: "Xiao Yi, what kind of person do you think Feng Nurse is?"

  Ling Yi's expression was blank for a moment: "What is my opinion?"

  "This is your business. Anyone's marriage is just a reference for you. The happiness of other people's marriage does not mean that your marriage will be happy." Dr. Zhao said, "Your father and mother's marriage is not perfect, is it?" ?”