Chapter 10 Then can I have a taste of yours?

Feng Chu went to the restaurant that Assistant Zhang had reserved according to the agreed time, and it happened to be exactly seven o'clock, neither early nor late.

  After he took his seat, the person opposite did not come over, Feng Chu didn't like to wait for others.

  At this time, the sky in City B was completely dark, and the garden restaurant on the top floor could have a panoramic view of the bright night view. Feng Chu subconsciously lit a cigarette, but he seemed to see Ling Yi's beautiful face in the smoke.

  Always gentle eyebrows, light-colored lips that look soft, the fire is about to burn his fingers, the waiter came over to remind Feng Chu.

  In fact, this restaurant is non-smoking, almost all restaurants are non-smoking, but today Feng Chu's assistant has reserved the restaurant, and Feng Chu is the only guest at night.

  Feng Chu snuffed out the cigarette in his hand, he didn't intend to wait for the other party: "Let's serve the appetizer."

  At this time, a man came in. He was probably in his early twenties. He was wearing tight shirts and trousers. His hair had been carefully groomed and he looked good.

  He sat in front of Feng Chu: "Sorry Mr. Feng, I'm late."

  Feng Chu didn't expect to meet a man today. This man is said to be a designer.

  In any case, such days cannot last, Feng Chu doesn't want to waste time on meaningless dinners.

  Before meeting Ling Yi, Feng Chu never thought that his sexual orientation was a man. Even if he knows now, going on a date with someone of the same sex makes Feng Chu feel nauseous.

  Because it rained in the afternoon, even the air was humid at night.

  This restaurant is located in the most prosperous place in the city center, and there are shopping malls nearby. Feng Chu went to the parking lot after eating.

  The man on the blind date hinted that Feng Chu would send him home.

  He had heard of Feng Chu's name a long time ago, and seeing him tall and handsome when he met him now, he felt even more like a deer in his heart. Feng Chu is the kind of man who looks very powerful, with a straight nose and long fingers, and a very strong physique. Not to mention he is rich, even if he is not rich, any man who likes the same sex would want to have sex with him.

  "Mr. Feng, I don't have anyone at home. Would you like to take me home for a cup of coffee?"

  "It's late and I don't drink coffee."

  The man froze with a smile: "I didn't drive here, I'm afraid it's not safe to take a taxi back so late."

  Feng Chu is not in the mood to send a man home, and besides, it is very unlikely that a big man will have an accident no matter if he takes a taxi at night or during the day, so what is unsafe—it is unsafe to grow up like Ling Yi.

  Feng Chu's tone turned cold: "Then you drive my car back?"

  The man's face turned pale for a moment.

  Feng Chu didn't say much during the meal today, he seemed taciturn, although he heard others say that Feng Chu had a bad temper, but based on today's performance, the man thought that Feng Chu was just not good at words, he thought Feng Chu would be easy to catch.

  Right now, Feng Chu's eyebrows and eyes are cold, and his aura makes people feel breathless. The man subconsciously feels fear: "I, I will ask the driver to pick me up."