Chapter 14 Suddenly realized that this might bring Ling Yi bad

In the morning Ling Yi wakes up with his brown bear in his arms. He is actually not that happy to wake up, because winter is coming, Ling Yi plans to delay getting up for half an hour every day until eight o'clock.

  After the cold weather, I am very attached to the quilt and bed.

  He lightly rubbed the brown bear's head, and the nurse took Ling Yi's clothes to be washed, and there was a set of matching clean clothes beside the bed.

  Ling Yi felt that his physical condition might be better than a few days ago.

  After the examination and nursing, Ling Yi talked with Dr. Zhao on the terrace of the restaurant.

  Dr. Zhao has been encouraging Ling Yi to have hope. Ling Yi is so young, he can't bear the child's next life to live in darkness.

  Ling Yi held a cup of hot jujube and wolfberry tea in his hand - he didn't want to drink this after dinner, Dr. Zhao insisted on making a cup for him by the nurse, saying it was heart-warming and stomach-warming.

  So Ling Yi only took two small sips.

  "That seal—" Dr. Zhao hesitated for a moment, and then coughed a few times. If Ling Yi hadn't lost his sight, he would definitely be able to see the strangeness of Dr. Zhao. Right now, Ling Yi couldn't see it, and only thought that the cold wind on the balcony made Dr. Zhao uncomfortable. Too comfortable, "Feng Nurse, does he often see you?"

  "Not often," Ling Yi frowned slightly when he thought of Feng Chu, "Mr. Feng is very busy at work."

  Of course, Dr. Zhao knew that Feng Chu was not idle. There were tens of thousands of employees in the Feng Chu Group waiting to eat. As a responsible chairman, how could Feng Chu play the game of "the domineering president's blind wife" every day.

  Dr. Zhao coughed again, he couldn't tell Ling Yi about this matter, he was still a little guilty: "Xiao Yi, you have to keep a certain distance from nurse Feng, if you have anything to do, try to let nurse Feng do it—isn't nurse Deng Gone? Then look for Xiao Liu, who is enthusiastic and diligent."

  Ling Yi nodded: "Doctor Zhao, can you discuss with the dean about increasing Mr. Feng's hourly salary, and I will pay the extra salary."

  Doctor Zhao coughed violently: "What?"

  It's not easy for Ling Yi to tell others about Feng Chu's privacy. Most people probably don't want others to know that they owe a lot to the bank. So Ling Yi said: "Mr. Feng is very responsible. It was already very late that day, and he still accompanied me to go shopping and buy clothes."

  Ling Yi's request was normal.

  If some nurses are appreciated by the patients and take good care of the patients, their salaries can be adjusted upwards appropriately.

  Dr. Zhao couldn't explain it in words: "Let me talk to the dean, Xiao Yi, it's not me who said that if you add a few thousand yuan to your salary a month, they may not take it seriously." ——What they do is capital Hundreds of millions of items.

  Ling Yi spoke softly: "Doctor Zhao, Mr. Feng is different from you. He works very hard."

  Dr. Zhao whispered: "...I want to be like him. If the dean really gives me a salary increase, even if it's only a few hundred yuan a month, I will take it seriously."

  The key is Feng Chu! Dr. Zhao felt that he would not be able to earn a fraction of other people's money even if he worked hard all his life.

  Moreover, Dr. Zhao felt that as a top student from the medical school, he had worked much harder in his life than Feng Chu!