Chapter 46 May Mr. Feng be safe and well

Dr. Zhao drove Ling Yi and Mrs. Zhao to the surrounding scenic spots. The three of them ate lightly in the morning. Because they were going to enter the temple, the breakfast didn't have any meaty taste.

  Vehicles outside cannot enter the mountain, so Dr. Zhao parked the car outside.

  Mrs. Zhao told Ling Yi in a babbling voice: "Xiao Yi, take your blind walking stick. The road up the mountain is a bit slippery, and some areas are frozen. From here to the place where you take the cableway, you still need to walk a thousand meters."

  Because it is the weekend, the temple here is very effective, and the incense is always strong, so there are other people who come to offer incense early in the morning.

  Doctor Zhao also reminded Ling Yi: "Xiao Yi, put on your sunglasses and take them off when you worship Buddha."

Ling Yi was too eye-catching, and suddenly a beautiful boy who was several times more eye-catching than a star appeared in the crowd. Even if tourists didn't rush up to ask for contact information, they would stare and even take photos secretly.

  Ling Yi nodded, took out the sunglasses from the pocket of the down jacket and put them on.

  Dr. Zhao walked in front, Mrs. Zhao and Ling Yi walked behind. Mrs. Zhao liked Ling Yi very much. In order to prevent Ling Yi from falling, she held one of Ling Yi's arms. From time to time, people looked back at Mrs. Zhao and Ling Yi on the road, and whispered that the mother and son must be good-looking.

  Ling Yi's eyes are blocked, most of the upper half of his face is under the sunglasses, but the lower half of his face has beautiful lines, a small piece of white chin is extraordinarily delicate, his body is thin and well proportioned, he looks like a handsome guy at first glance, It is the type that girls like most nowadays.

  Mrs. Zhao's ears are very sharp, and when she heard other people's whispers, she couldn't help but said: "If only you were really my child, Dabao must be happy to have such a smart and good-tempered brother like you. Brother and sister."

  Ling Yi's ears and sense of touch are more sensitive than normal people, so of course he heard other people's comments.

  Of course it would be great to be born into a family like Mrs. Zhao's, and she should be very happy without any unhappiness.

  The three of them walked for a long time before reaching the place where the cableway was taken. Madam Zhao found a place to sit down and drink some hot water. The mountain scenery outside the window kept taking pictures.

  The green hills here are continuous, the deep and light blue colors echo the unmelted fine snow, and there is still a white mist in the mountains in the morning, the scenery is really beautiful.

  After going up to the top of the mountain, there were still five or six tourists. Dr. Zhao bought a handful of incense. He took three and distributed three to Mrs. Zhao and three to Ling Yi.

  Sandalwood incense curled up outside the Buddhist hall, and Ling Yi followed Mrs. Zhao to light the incense.

  He closed his eyes and made a wish. The sounds of people walking around, talking, wind, and monks in the temple beating wooden fish and chanting sutras, none of these sounds entered Ling Yi's ears. Gradually blank, and actually forgot what wish I wanted to make.

  After being stunned for a while, Ling Yi gradually came to his senses, and slowly made two wishes.

  "First, I wish Mr. Feng is safe and successful," Ling Yi whispered in his heart, "And second, I wish Ling Yi let go of his obsessions."