Chapter 19 Probably a very close friendship

Ling Yi didn't sleep very well after returning home.

  Probably Feng Chu's words kept coming back to his mind.

  This was the first time in Ling Yi's life that someone proposed to him. Strictly speaking, it was not considered a marriage proposal, because Feng Chu did it to deal with his family.

  Ling Yi really longed for a stable relationship. He didn't know what love was like, because he wasn't particularly familiar with it, so the relationship between him and Feng Chu couldn't be regarded as love.

  Probably a very close friendship.

  In the haze, Ling Yi fell asleep.

  Dr. Zhao saw Feng Chu as soon as he left the office building.

  Feng Chu was dressed in a black windbreaker. He was tall and leggy and had a strong aura. It was hard for people who came and went from here not to pay attention to him.

  The leaves of the sycamore tree were almost gone, and no one came to clean it during this period of time. There was a dry and yellowed leaf on the ground, and a gust of autumn wind suddenly blew over, and the fallen leaves were rolled to one place.

  Doctor Zhao walked over: "President Feng, are you waiting for me?"

  With a cigarette between Feng Chu's fingers, there was no expression on his face. Dr. Zhao thought that Feng Chu was angry about what happened today, so he came here on purpose to ask the teacher and even threatened himself.

  Unexpectedly, Feng Chu's tone was very flat: "Come here, I want to talk to you."

  Doctor Zhao was stunned for a moment: "Oh, good."

  Dr. Zhao has never had a soft meal in his life, and he is thinking about whether he will have a soft meal in his next life - Mrs. Zhao's salary is quite high, and it is not a problem to support a large family.

  Half an hour later, Feng Chu went to the dean's office.

  Dr. Zhao's expression was rather strange. He took out the mobile phone that should have been put into the toilet by the dog and called Mrs. Zhao to discuss matters.

  In the evening, Dr. Zhao took Ling Yi to his home. He mentioned Ling Yi in front of Mrs. Zhao many times, because of various things, Mrs. Zhao has not been in contact with Ling Yi yet.

  Although Doctor Zhao hated Ling Yi's father, he liked Ling Yi very much.

  There was a traffic jam, and Ling Yi was listening to music quietly. During the traffic jam, Dr. Zhao talked to him: "You can treat my house as your own. My wife has a very straightforward personality. She won't go to the company this afternoon. She should do it." A large table of dishes is waiting for us, her son is not at home, she hasn't cooked for a long time."

  Ling Yi smiled politely: "Auntie is so kind."

  "She has always been kind-hearted. We have been married for 20 years. She sponsors children in mountainous areas to study every year. Last summer, she even took a girl to live with me." Dr. Zhao always praised his wife very much, "She The sweet and sour pork ribs are very delicious, and there must be this dish on the table today."

  "That's great, I like sweet and sour dishes very much." Ling Yi changed his words, "Doctor Zhao, what do you think of getting married?"

  Doctor Zhao's heart tightened, thinking that Ling Yi finally asked about this matter.

  He already knew that Feng Chu wanted to marry Ling Yi.

  Feng Chu was a man who acted vigorously and unscrupulously. He would get what he wanted.