Chapter 77 How do you plan to compensate me?

It was already seven o'clock when Ling Yi woke up the next morning.

  At night, many people sent him messages wanting to add him as a friend. After waking up, he put on his earphones and sat by the bed to delete these verification messages one by one.

  He has been very tired recently, too much entertainment and too busy.

  Feng Chu had just returned from the hotel gym, his upper body vest was wet with sweat, and the thin clothes were tightly attached to his muscles. Ling Yi didn't notice Feng Chu's return, and was still sitting on the edge of the bed, scrolling through the phone screen.

  Feng Chu took off Ling Yi's earphone: "What are you listening to?"

  "It's nothing," Ling Yi raised his head slightly. He could smell the salty sweat on Feng Chu's body. The male hormones on Feng Chu's body would always make Ling Yi feel nervous, and it made Ling Yi want to get closer in a contradictory way. Ling Yi pressed lightly. On Feng Chu's body, "Mr. Feng went to the gym?"

  "Well, I'm sweating."

  Ling Yi said softly: "Mr. Feng, why didn't you come back after taking a shower?"

  "I want to come back and wash it again." Feng Chu's body color is a sexy bronze color, and Ling Yi's slender fingers are particularly fragile and fair, "How did you sleep last night?"

  "It's okay." Ling Yi gently pushed Feng Chu, "Mr. Feng, go take a shower."

  Feng Chu rushed out, and when he came out, he had already put on all the clothes, looking serious and mature as usual, even the tie was meticulously tied.

  Ling Yi was already groping for his clothes, he remembered that he had put them on the small sofa next to the big bed yesterday, but he couldn't find them no matter what.

  "I asked the hotel attendant to do the laundry yesterday," Feng Chu said, "here is a new set of clothes."

  Ling Yi took it from Feng Chu. He touched these clothes lightly, there was a very soft knitwear, woolen trousers, and thin, light and warm socks. The texture of all the clothes was Ling Yi's favorite touch.

  Ling Yi went to the bathroom to change clothes. The size of the clothes was just right, and they fit well on the upper body.

  Feng Chu took a look at Ling Yi's phone. After opening it, the interface was still in the search bar. He checked the search records. It turned out that Ling Yi had been searching for things related to himself after waking up.

  Feng Chu is just a low-key CEO, not a celebrity or an Internet celebrity. Basically, the reports on him on the Internet have been approved by his company's subordinates, and most of them are related to their group's affairs. There is no scandal or anything. The media dared to take risks to fabricate his pornographic news.

  He knew that Ling Yi wanted to understand him more objectively.

  Feng Chu clicked in to read a few articles that Ling Yi had just heard, one of which was that Xinting Group was going to cooperate with the government of City C, and the other was that the Feng family would spend tens of millions in some charities every year.

  Nothing negative.

  Feng Chu had never done anything harmful to nature before, so Ling Yi would not misunderstand him as a vicious and vicious person. The Feng family will participate in various charitable projects, which should make Ling Yi feel more fond of him and dispel some doubts.

  This should be.

  Ling Yi quickly changed his clothes and came out, Feng Chu took him to the restaurant for dinner.