Chapter 35 But the bathrobe was pressed under Feng Chu's body

The housekeeper knew that Feng Chu was in a relationship, and Feng Chu spent a lot of time and energy on this matter. When Mrs. Feng called, the housekeeper was thinking about how to deal with the old lady.

  He works in Feng Chu's villa, so he naturally works for Feng Chu. But Mrs. Feng is Feng Chu's grandmother, and Mrs. Chu is also in the old house recently, so the housekeeper's words and deeds must be carefully considered.

  Old Madam Feng said: "Is Feng Chu at home or at the company?"

  "President Feng is at home, does the old lady want to talk to President Feng? I will transfer the call to him."

  "No need, I just want to ask about his situation." Mrs. Feng pondered for a while, "Is he at home alone, or with others?"

  The housekeeper could not deceive Mrs. Feng, nor could she tell Mrs. Feng Chu's privacy truthfully, so she said, "This is the young master's business, I don't know much about it".

  Old Madam Feng knew that the servant would have a lot of tricks in order not to offend the masters on both sides, so she heard the meaning in the butler's words. There are people, but the housekeeper can't tell—it's probably Feng Chu's order.

  In the afternoon, Feng Chu was working in the study, and Ling Yi was quietly reading a Braille novel beside him.

  Feng Chu sat in the large office chair and stared at Ling Yi for a long, long time.

  The cover of the book in Ling Yi's hand reads "The Narrow Door". Feng Chu discovered that the novels Ling Yi read recently were more or less related to love.

  Is it the first love?

  Feng Chu closed the document in his hand, his tone seemed a little casual: "Dr. Zhao often said that you have insomnia recently."

  "The past two days have been much better."

  "He suggested that we have sex," Feng Chu said, "an intimate and harmonious relationship will make you relax."

  He watched Ling Yi's fingertips turn red as he pinched the pages of the book—Ling Yi had never had such an intimate relationship, and his attitude towards this matter was not very open. Accept Feng Chu's words.

Feng Chu was about to open his mouth to tease his innocent little wife again, when his cell phone rang, and he took a look and found that it was Mrs. Feng.

  There is a private dinner at home tonight, and I have invited some friends who have made good friends with the Feng family, because Chu Manwen is in city B recently, and the Feng family has more entertainment than usual.

  It was rare for Mrs. Feng to call Feng Chu herself to go home.

  Feng Chu hung up the phone and returned to the room: "Are you afraid of living here alone at night?"

  Ling Yi asked curiously: "Does Mr. Feng have something to leave?"

  "The family notified me to go back temporarily. There is something wrong." Feng Chu rubbed Ling Yi's hair, "The mountain is very safe, safer than a nursing home. I came back in the early morning. It is very big, and my friend's housekeeper lives there , The housekeeper has a very good relationship with me, and he is also my friend, you can always find him if you need anything, don't worry about trouble."

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay, I'm not afraid, I'm quite courageous."

  Feng Chu remembered the nightmare that Ling Yi had in the middle of the night and asked him to come to accompany him, so he couldn't help but curl his lips: "I know."