Chapter 87 Extra Story 1 Jealous (1)

After Ling Yi returned home, he was almost stunned when he saw the flowers and small strings of lights all over the lawn.

  Chu Manwen was still happily instructing the servants at home: "Don't put white lychee here, it doesn't look good, it's more suitable to put pink eustoma... It's pink eustoma, not pink eustoma, you Got it wrong again."

  "Hey - what wine are you preparing tonight?"

  "Xiao Zhang, is the cake ready? I'll go and see when it's done."

  "..."

  Ling Yi blinked, and looked at Chu Manwen puzzled: "Mom, what are you going to do?"

  Chu Manwen was so happy that she almost wanted to kiss Ling Yi, she raised her hand and rubbed Ling Yi's head: "It's too hot outside, be careful of heat stroke, go to the room to rest."

  Ling Yi was a little confused.

  Although Chu Manwen has always been very kind to him, it is well known that Chu Manwen is a very serious person, and he is rarely so happy.

  In the end what happened?

  Ling Yi didn't think too much, he went out this morning, Meng Xihua came to B City for a summer vacation, took Ling Yi and him to an amusement park to play for an afternoon, and now he was really exhausted, and wanted to go back to his room to take a shower and rest one time.

  Ling Yi was only wearing a bathrobe after taking a shower. Because he was really tired, he lay on the bed unwilling to move, closed his eyes and took a nap.

  Feng Chu walked in from the outside.

  He touched Ling Yi's half-dried hair: "It's not good for your health to sleep without blowing your hair."

  Ling Yi took advantage of the situation and lay on Feng Chu's lap, rubbing his chin against Feng Chu's icy cloth: "Mr. Feng, aren't you on a business trip? The assistant said that you won't be back until the day after tomorrow."

  Feng Chu doesn't know if children like to act like a baby, but Ling Yi does. Even though his eyesight has recovered now, he still likes to rely on him very much.

  Feng Chu took a hair dryer and dried his hair: "I want to come back to see you soon."

  A few months ago, Feng Chu arranged for Ling Yi to study in the middle school opened by Feng's family. Because Ling Yi spent most of his time studying at school, and Feng Chu had a lot of work in the first half of the year, the two usually met. Chances are few.

  After Ling Yi's college entrance examination, Feng Chu was away on a business trip. Ling Yi's time was free here, but Feng Chu was not free.

  Now the work in Feng Chu's hands is basically completed, and there will be much more time in the second half of the year.

  "Why did Mom come back suddenly?" Ling Yi asked curiously, "Are you going to hold a banquet here tonight?"

  Chu Manwen was at Mrs. Feng's place a few days ago, and Ling Yi had just returned to his and Feng Chu's villa, when he accidentally found her busy with people making arrangements.

  "Your college entrance examination results are out, and this time you are the provincial number one." Feng Chu rubbed Ling Yi's blow-dried hair, "Our mother has called all my friends, and now the old lady and the old man are also calling them. A friend is calling."

  Ling Yi: "...So Mom is celebrating for me?"

  Feng Chu laughed lowly: "Yes."

  Ling Yi wanted to get off the bed: "Then I will arrange it with my mother."