Chapter 80 I want to kiss you

The driver sent Ling Yi to the hotel. Feng Chu was answering the phone by the balcony. It seemed to be a matter of work. Ling Yi could vaguely hear Feng Chu's voice, but he couldn't hear it clearly enough.

  Feng Chu walked in more than ten minutes later, he bowed his head and kissed Ling Yi on the forehead: "Supper is very rich, you should eat more."

  Ling Yi could only see some light, but not clearly, especially people and other things. Ling Yi didn't tell Feng Chu because he was worried that his hopes would fail.

  He only ate a little salad at night, and now he really wants to eat. He sat at the dining table with Feng Chu: "Mr. Feng, my stepmother has an accident. If my father asks you to help, don't promise him."

  Feng Chu looked at Ling Yi for a while: "Okay."

  Feng Chu knew that Ling Hua would never plead for Su Peiwan to come to him. As long as Ling Hua did a little investigation, he would know that Feng Chu was the biggest driving force behind the whole incident.

  Su Peiwan did more than this, Ling Hua's company also had some problems in its accounts, and Su Peiwan had diverted a lot of funds over the years relying on her relationship with Ling Hua.

  Feng Chu poured himself a glass of red wine: "Are you also paying attention to your father's company?"

  "I paid attention to it in the past two years." Ling Yi knows Ling Hua's company as well as Ling Hua, and he has won people's hearts since he was a child. Several senior executives of Ling Hua Company have some conflicts with Su Peiwan. They happen to be with Ling Yi's The relationship is good, and she often discloses some things to Ling Yi, "After the car accident, many relationships have faded."

  Feng Chu discovered this.

When other people are in high school, they either think about studying hard to get into a good university, or think about some romantic things to be romantic, but Ling Yi has a strong interest in his father's company. Every winter and summer vacation, he always spends a period of time in the company. Doing some seemingly simple chores, Ling Hua didn't have any precautions against it.

  Feng Chu could see that Ling Yi's mind was very dense, such a meticulous thinking seemed to be innate. If he was not blind, give him a few years to grow, and he should be even better in the future. Ling Hua and Su Peiwan will sooner or later Planted in Ling Yi's hands.

  "What are you going to do with your younger brother?" Feng Chudao, "There have been so many scandals in the Ling family recently. If it weren't for Su Peiwan, Zhou Zhiyuan would have held his nose and pretended to be righteous. Now that Su Peiwan is in jail, your father's company It will be taxed and the capital chain will be cut off, so it is impossible for Zhou Zhiyuan to continue with your brother."

  Of course Ling Yi knew this. Zhou Zhiyuan and Ling Bo were united because of their interests, and sooner or later they will be separated because of their interests.

  "Your father won't come to me because of Su Peiwan's affairs. With his character and behavior, he will definitely agree to a divorce with Su Peiwan. He will come to me because of the company's affairs. Ling Yi, I am willing to give His company injects funds, but there is a requirement, that is, he must give you all his property, the company belongs to you, and the name on the will can only be you alone," Feng Chu said, "Your brother and his mother, etc. Nian took too much from you, and he won't get anything."

  Ling Yi was slightly surprised: "You want to help him tide over the difficulties?"

  "To help you." Feng Chu didn't have any good feelings for Ling Hua, nor did he look down on Ling Hua's assets. Feng Chu only wanted to help Ling Yi win his things, "Your father owes you and your mother a lot, Annette and When he got divorced, he was so mad that he ran away if he didn't want any of the marital property. These should belong to you, and you can't let your brother take advantage of it."