Chapter 28 Gently hugged Feng Chu's shoulder

The two children played in Ling Yi's room until the evening, and Bai Ziyao's mother came to pick up the children in person in the evening.

  Bai Ziyao's mother had met Ling Yi before, and she had a good impression of Ling Yi. Knowing that Ling Yi liked her children, she was very relieved that Bai Ziyao would come to play with Ling Yi.

  Bai Ziyao and Bai Ziliang still had a lot to say, and Bai Ziyao gestured to his mother: "Brother Lingyi's room has such a big bear."

  Bai Ziliang then interrupted: "Uncle Feng gave it to Brother Ling Yi, Uncle Feng treats Brother Ling Yi very well."

  Zi Yao's mother came over with a gift: "Mr. Ling, these two children are bothering you. These are the biscuits I baked at home. I'll bring them for you to taste."

  Ling Yi took the biscuits from Ziyao's mother: "Thank you, they are very good, and I am very happy to be with them."

  Ziyao's mother also saw Feng Chu at this time. Feng Chu's facial features are deep and sharp, very recognizable. She has seen it in magazine news before, but she doesn't remember the name: "This is——"

  Feng Chu nodded: "Hello Madam Bai, I'm Ling Yi's Mr.

  Bai Ziliang tugged at the corner of Yao's mother's clothes: "Auntie, Mr. means husband. Uncle Feng and Brother Ling Yi are married."

  Feng Chu felt that this bluffing kid was indeed as cute as Ling Yi said.

  Ling Yi just smiled and said nothing.

  Ziyao's mother was a little surprised, because Feng Chu and Ling Yi seemed to have a big age gap. But overall it was a good match, Feng Chu looked very imposing and really handsome.

  The two children quickly followed Ziyao's mother into the elevator. Feng Chu closed the door, and the room was a little messy. The place where there are children can't be too tidy.

  Feng Chudao: "The room is too messy, I'll take you out for dinner tonight and let nurse Liu come over and clean it up."

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay."

  He must change clothes when going out, so Ling Yi went to the bedroom to put on a sweater, and took out the scarf and coat.

  Feng Chu took Ling Yi's cell phone from the sofa: "Is this your cell phone? I haven't saved your cell phone number yet."

  Ling Yi told Feng Chu his mobile phone number.

  Feng Chu saved it in the address book, and searched on WeChat, and found that it was actually Ling Yi's WeChat account.

  Ling Yi's profile picture is actually his own profile, which should have been taken casually in the evening. Because Ling Yi is so good-looking, people would suspect that this is a carefully photoshopped internet picture.

  He added Ling Yi's WeChat: "Call me anytime if you need anything."

  In the evening Feng Chu took Ling Yi out for a meal, and it was already late when he came back.

  He left City B on business the next day, and the newlywed Yan Er was about to bid farewell to his beautiful little wife, Feng Chu felt a little bit reluctant.

  The snow had stopped at night, Feng Chu opened the car door to let Ling Yi out: "I won't be here for the next few days, I have some things to deal with, if you have anything to do, call me."

  "Are you busy with work?"

  Feng Chu said "hmm", the temperature at night was lower than during the day, he wrapped Ling Yi's scarf tighter: "I'll see you in three to five days."