Chapter 95 Extra story 9 Parallel World (3)

Feng Chu pinched the bridge of Ling Yi's small nose: "What did I say just now? We'll eat when we go home."

Ling Yi especially wants the ice cream in other people's hands: "Their ice cream is a bear."

"We also have bear ice cream at home." Feng Chu hasn't eaten these sweet and greasy things for a long time. Although he doesn't know if there are any, the chef at home should be able to make something like this, "Don't make trouble, I will go home later."

Ling Yi whispered: "If you don't buy it for me, I will cry."

Feng Chu raised his eyebrows, is he threatening himself?

Chen Qian looked at Ling Yi asking Feng Chu for ice cream, which was very cute. He didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement, so he quickly bought five or six, and each person shared one, except for Feng Chu and Ling Yi.

Feng Chu gave Chen Qian a warning look.

Chen Qian laughed: "What do you see me doing? Little brother, do you want to eat? Just call me brother if you want to eat."

Ling Yi ignored him, and gently tugged on Feng Chu's neckline.

In order to prevent Ling Yi from making trouble again, Feng Chu went to the ice cream stand and bought one, and he specially asked the stall owner to make a small one.

Ling Yi held the ice cream in front of Feng Chu: "Brother, eat first."

Feng Chu pinched Ling Yi's cheek: "Eat it yourself, you can only eat this one, not too much."

Ling Yi was curious about the taste of the food outside. He had never eaten ice cream sold outside. His mother said that the food sold outside was not clean.

He licked it cautiously.

sweet.

Ling Yi raised it in front of Feng Chu: "Brother, do you really not want to eat?"

Feng Chu somewhat disliked the things that children licked. Although Ling Yi looked clean, it was still a little difficult for Feng Chu to accept the things that others ate: "You have bitten, and you have saliva, so don't eat."

Ling Yi took another bite of the ice cream, his big eyes fluttering: "But, you just used my straw to drink."

Feng Chu: "..."

Feng Chu reluctantly took a bite.

Ice cream melts too quickly in summer, half of the ice cream in Ling Yi's hand melted.

Feng Jia glanced at Ling Yi: "Feng Chu, the ice cream dripped on your clothes."

Feng Chu looked down, and sure enough, the hem of the T-shirt was already dripping with ice cream.

Ling Yi didn't expect it to be like this either, his fingers were covered with sticky ice cream liquid, which made him a little uncomfortable: "Brother, I don't want to eat, I want to wash my hands."

Feng Jia took out a tissue and came over. He wanted to wipe Feng Chu's clothes: "Feng Chu, let's wipe it, it's too dirty."

He knew that Feng Chu was a bit of a clean freak, and he usually liked to be clean, but now he would be angry if he was made like this by a child.

Who knew that Feng Chu didn't look at him at all, carried Ling Yi to the bathroom, and went to wash Ling Yi's hands and face.

After washing Ling Yi's little hands, Feng Chu took off his clothes and washed the hem of the clothes. It was very sunny outside, and the clothes would dry quickly after soaking in water.