Chapter 24 This ring is for me-

When Ling Yi woke up the next day, the sky was bright.

  But he himself didn't know, he couldn't even know what time it was.

  The round bed mattress in the master bedroom is too soft, like sleeping on a water bed, Ling Yi is deeply sunken, and is very tired because his body has no point of strength.

  He turned over gently on the bed, slowly recalling what happened last night.

  It seems that he fell asleep while drying his hair. Ling Yi was really tired yesterday and couldn't control himself for a while. He touched his clothes, he was still wearing the bathrobe he wore after bathing last night, the neckline was much looser, revealing a small piece of white chest and slender collarbone.

  Relying on the memory of yesterday, Ling Yi got out of bed slowly, and while brushing his teeth, he heard a knock on the bedroom door: "Are you awake?"

  Ling Yi said: "Please come in."

  Feng Chu entered the bedroom and saw that there was no one on the bed, so he went into the bathroom.

  He woke up at five o'clock. After waking up, he worked out in the gym downstairs for an hour. When he came back, he took a shower and changed clothes, and dealt with urgent mail.

  It's almost half past seven, Feng Chu thought that Ling Yi should also wake up at this time.

  Ling Yi scooped up a handful of water to wash his face.

  After washing, he touched the towel next to him to wipe it, and all the water drops soaked into the soft towel, and Ling Yi's hair on both sides was a little wet: "I accidentally fell asleep yesterday, Mr. Feng spent a lot of money moving me to the bedroom. Energy?"

  Feng Chu took a bottle of essence from the alcove on the side of the washstand - this was bought by Assistant Zhang before, and he never had a chance to give it to Ling Yi. When he moved here this time, Feng Chu brought it along.

  He squeezed a pump of the skin care essence, and the faint fragrance filled the air: "The weather has been a bit dry recently, and I need to apply something on my face, come here."

  Ling Yi turned to Feng Chu, and asked curiously: "What?"

  Feng Chu wiped a little cool essence on the tip of his nose. Ling Yi's complexion is naturally fair, and it is as smooth and transparent as ice and snow. There are very few people with such cold white skin. Feng Chu thought that it might be inherited. Ling Yi's father or mother must be particularly fair.

  Feng Chu himself doesn't care about sun protection. His complexion is a very healthy bronze color, which is natural. He is very sexy and masculine. Many people wonder if he deliberately went to the beach to get it out of the sun.

  Therefore, the contrast between the skin colors of Feng Chu and Ling Yi is particularly obvious.

  Feng Chu was able to cover Ling Yi's face with one hand, and he rubbed the liquid from his fingertips into Ling Yi's snow-white face. The already moist skin became even more moist, even a little wet.

  Because Feng Chu's fingertips were too rough, Ling Yi's cheeks hurt from being rubbed by him, and he couldn't help but hold Feng Chu's wrist: "Mr. Feng, let me do this trivial thing myself."

  Feng Chudao: "Today is our first day after marriage."

  Ling Yi said "Yes", "I know."

  Because this marriage was in name only, and both of them got what they wanted from it, so Ling Yi didn't need to deliberately commemorate it. Ling Yi is a person who doesn't even take his own birthday very seriously. He often only remembers it after a few days, and usually doesn't deliberately remember certain dates.