Chapter 72 Feng Chu's thin lips brushed against Ling Yi's profile

Feng Chu went to the bathroom. Ling Yi was brushing his teeth. He took a handful of water to wash his face, and the hair around him was wet a lot.

  "Ling Yi, what did you want last night?"

  Transparent drops of water flowed down the snow-white profile, Ling Yi's face was wet, his eyes were also wet, and there were drops of water on his eyebrows and eyelashes.

  Feng Chu handed him the towel, and wrapped Ling Yi around the sink with his other hand.

  Ling Yi wanted to leave after wiping his face, but Feng Chu stood firmly in front of him, as tall as a mountain.

  Usually Ling Yi has no temper. He is not very angry. When he woke up today, he was a little angry, but only a little, and now it has almost dissipated.

  Ling Yi wanted to leave the bathroom, but he pushed Feng Chu's arm.

  Did not push away.

  Feng Chu took another two steps forward, his strong figure gave off a deep sense of oppression, he leaned slightly: "Huh?"

  Ling Yi said: "Mr. Feng, I want to go out for breakfast."

  "If you don't say anything, I can't let you out." Feng Chu stood in front of Ling Yi and repeated the question just now, "What did you want last night?"

  Ling Yi leaned back, and answered unnaturally: "There is nothing."

  Feng Chu's thin lips brushed Ling Yi's side face, and his deep and magnetic voice was fascinating: "Really?"

  Ling Yi pressed his finger on Feng Chu's arm. Under normal circumstances, Ling Yi would never be able to push it away, but this time he used a little strength, and Feng Chu put his arm down. Even so, Ling Yi couldn't leave, because Feng Chu Chu's body stood in front of him.

  "It was a little hot last night." Ling Yi said, "It may be because of drinking, but it's better now."

  "Don't drink indiscriminately in the future, do you know what you're drinking?" Feng Chu pinched the bridge of his nose, "Yesterday's wine was a gift from my friend, it's not ordinary wine, it's a medicinal wine to aid love."

  Ling Yi didn't quite understand why friends gave this to each other. They all gave electronic equipment and so on, so he asked casually, "Does Mr. Feng have sexual dysfunction when he is old?"

  Feng Chu bumped Ling Yi hard: "What do you think?"

  Ling Yi coughed lightly. He was in pain from being bumped by Feng Chu. He wanted to push Feng Chu away, but Feng Chu pressed the back of his hand and stuck him: "I'm old? Who do you listen to nonsense? Or guess it yourself?" of?"

  Even through a layer of clothing, Ling Yi still felt that he was scalded. Feng Chu's strong masculine aura made him feel oppressed. He raised his head slightly: "Just casually, Mr. Feng, you don't need to pay too much attention to it."

  Feng Chu was laughed angrily by Ling Yi: "There is no man who doesn't care about this matter. If you talk nonsense again, I will let you try it yourself."

  Of course, Feng Chu had no problems in this regard. Not only is there no problem, his body is also quite good.

  Even if Ling Yi is tossed and turned over and over all night, it's not a problem, and he won't feel any physical loss at all.

  After all, he has been exercising all year round, and his eight-pack abs are perfectly maintained, and he usually stays in the gym when he has nothing to do.